• The KillerFrogs

TCU-OSU tickets

LisaLT

Parking $50?? Is that some kind of joke? Why are these ticket prices soooo high? Do they NOT want people to go?

Wexahu

Parking $50?? Is that some kind of joke? Why are these ticket prices soooo high? Do they NOT want people to go?

Just watch, people will pay those prices. It might not be a packed house but they'll sell a vast majority, if not all, of the tickets. I'm continually amazed at what people are willing to pay for stuff like this when virtually everyone has a 50'+ HD TV in their home.

Double V

Just watch, people will pay those prices. It might not be a packed house but they'll sell a vast majority, if not all, of the tickets. I'm continually amazed at what people are willing to pay for stuff like this when virtually everyone has a 50'+ HD TV in their home.
Don't tell Todd that...

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
??? Lisa I had you pegged
uGWzJ99.gifCreepy

tcumaniac

This game is going to be an attendance bust.

It would have been one thing if this was announced as a one time game in Cowboys Stadium from the get go, but the way it went down left a terrible taste in the mouth of a majority of our fanbase.

The diehards will be there, but at this point in time, I know far more TCU fans that plan on staying home for this game than I know people that will be attending.

Frog DJ

Stub Hub will probably do a booming business the week before the game.

Walk up ticket scalpers will be taking anything they can get right up to kickoff.

They won’t be getting my money...

Go Frogs!

Frogenstein

I thought he might have as well that is why I said Jerry doesn’t care who buys the tickets as long as they are sold.
His first sentence was about the game being an attendance bust, not an attendance bust for Frog fans. I know lots of TCU fans are complaining about the pricing but when it is all said and done I think TCU will have a good showing. That is taking into consideration that we will be outnumbered by OSU fans even if we have a great showing.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

I thought he might have as well that is why I said Jerry doesn’t care who buys the tickets as long as they are sold.
His first sentence was about the game being an attendance bust, not an attendance bust for Frog fans. I know lots of TCU fans are complaining about the pricing but when it is all said and done I think TCU will have a good showing. That is taking into consideration that we will be outnumbered by OSU fans even if we have a great showing.

Playing in these games is nothing more than a grab for $$$ and exposure. We’re never gonna win (or come close to winning) the attendance battle and shouldn’t spend one second worrying about it.

Pharm Frog

Ironically I was over-hearing some Frog fans at an adjacent table at a restaurant tonight. Most of the time they were talking about the draft but they did talk about the Ohio State game and all said they were not going. One said it would be the first game in the Metroplex that he wasn’t attending since the days of LT.

But I agree with Moose....be who we are and worry about wins not attendance. Embrace the country club motif.