• The KillerFrogs

Its on

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Should be easier to read the menus in dark restaurants?
Probably. Thanks for that. Today is blood day and a laugh is appreciated because my arm is sore from previous blood draws and the two MRI’s with contrast from last week. One wad screwed up so they had to re-do and that meant another IV

cancer sucks

ShadowFrog

Moderators
JcBsjf
That’s ratchet as darn that you have a ratchet nurse who’s name is Ratchett!

Maybe she’s the Binford Tool Girl.

https://goo.gl/images/JcBsjf

Frogo

I appreciate that you have shared what you're going through. Continue to know that everyone here is wishing/hoping/praying for the best outcome--regardless of how any message is expressed. You belong to us and we claim a vested interest in your well-being. (No response required--but just know this!)

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I appreciate that you have shared what you're going through. Continue to know that everyone here is wishing/hoping/praying for the best outcome--regardless of how any message is expressed. You belong to us and we claim a vested interest in your well-being. (No response required--but just know this!)
Thank you

This isn’t fun by any means but when I walk through the oncologists office or like this morning the radiologists office and see how sick and I mean truly sick some of those people are, I really have to thank God for how good I do have it.

But I am really humbled when I see the spirit these people have and it inspires me because they all take a second to smile and wish me luck

So sore arm from IV’s, blurry vision, no big deal. I got this and thank God it’s not worse

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Thank you

This isn’t fun by any means but when I walk through the oncologists office or like this morning the radiologists office and see how sick and I mea

But I am really humbled when I see the spirit these pi I know what you mean. The worst is the little kids with grids drawn on them.eople have and it inspires me because they all take a second to smile and wish me luck. So sore arm from IV’s, blurry vision, no big deal. I gotthis and thank God it’s not worse

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Sorry my post ended up in the middle of your post. I think my IPhone needs some medical intervention.

What I said was, I know what you mean -Seeing little kid so sick with grids drawn on them so the radiation guys know where to shoot is the worst.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Sorry my post ended up in the middle of your post. I think my IPhone needs some medical intervention.

What I said was, I know what you mean -Seeing little kid so sick with grids drawn on them so the radiation guys know where to shoot is the worst.
i can only imagine and while I haven't seen kids yet, i know that I will

i get emotional when iI see them so i just hope that its a quick glance

netty2424

i can only imagine and while I haven't seen kids yet, i know that I will

i get emotional when iI see them so i just hope that its a quick glance
Talk to them. They're tough as nails. They'll see this differently than you will and you'll draw strength from them.

Best of luck Wes.