• The KillerFrogs

Its on

ross

KMA
Wes
It has been 8 years 7 months since my last chemo pill and radiation treatment
I expect you to be a survivor TOO
fight it with all you got and never ever give up!
Keep a good attitude about it, the mental side of the fight is for more important than most people realize.
praying for you
Ross

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes
It has been 8 years 7 months since my last chemo pill and radiation treatment
I expect you to be a survivor TOO
fight it with all you got and never ever give up!
Keep a good attitude about it, the mental side of the fight is for more important than most people realize.
praying for you
Ross
Thanks Ross. I’ve told my friends and family to keep me laughing because if my sense of humor leaves me, I’m doomed

Thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers and congrats on your recovery

Mine comes after 29 more-radiation treatments an God only knows how many pills but I am determined to ring that remission bell. It’ll be rung for all of you who have supported me with prayers,positive thoughts and well wishes. It’ll be rung for my wife, daughter and family in Australia. It’ll be rung for all Horned Frogs who have gone through this and for those who yet have to

But mark it down, that bell will be rung

Last edited:

PurplFrawg

Administrator
It's on...like...

giphy.gif

Austintxfrog94

I intend to

You should see this mask I have to wear during radiation

I look like Hannibal Lecter
Yeah they’re pretty intimidating looking. I can’t imagine being claustrophobic and wearing one of those things. Godspeed on your treatment/recovery, pulling for you.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Yeah they’re pretty intimidating looking. I can’t imagine being claustrophobic and wearing one of those things. Godspeed on your treatment/recovery, pulling for you.
that thing is like wearing a concrete mask

when they lock it down, there is no moving your face

then they turn the beam on and leave the room, leaving me there to start glowing