• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

LeagueCityFrog

You wonder if we are about to get a bunch more commitments now? I hope so. I would like to see most of this 2019 recruiting class in place before this summer with a couple spots held out for the Darius Anderson types that emerge during their senior season and a couple spots held for Jucos if we have some unfortunate injuries in a key position of need going into the 2019 season. How many approximate spots does this class have? I always add 2-3 spots of current TCU players that are on scholarship that leave for one reason or another.

MTfrog5

You wonder if we are about to get a bunch more commitments now? I hope so. I would like to see most of this 2019 recruiting class in place before this summer with a couple spots held out for the Darius Anderson types that emerge during their senior season and a couple spots held for Jucos if we have some unfortunate injuries in a key position of need going into the 2019 season. How many approximate spots does this class have? I always add 2-3 spots of current TCU players that are on scholarship that leave for one reason or another.
Would not be surprised to see some more commitments

MTfrog5

You mean you don't think the coaching staff is only going to sign 8 guys? Really going out on a limb with this prediction lol.
Ha yeah I got side tracked and didn’t mean to post that. Someone on 247 looked at last years class and we had 5-6 kids commit between now and the end of May I believe, so yes I think this one might be the first of the next wave to commit.

LeagueCityFrog

You mean you don't think the coaching staff is only going to sign 8 guys? Really going out on a limb with this prediction lol.

I think MTfrog5 was echoing the sentiment that more commitments will be coming soon vs later in the Fall with the commitment of yet another 4 star qb coming to TCU. Show some self control before a diva post like this.

Jackson

When Coach(s) head north to visit Max there are a couple of very solid 4* players across the river from Council Bluffs at Omaha Burke who should also be on our target list!! Nick Henrich (LB) is 247 Sports No. 73 overalll prospect who has just been named to the U.S. Army All-American Roster. This kid is all over the field and totally dominates football games.

Nick Heinrich 6'3" 210
https://www.hudl.com/profile/829813/Nick-Henrich

MinFrog

Also a CB from Wiltfong for Karter Johnson.

Not sure if he is the top DT on the board, but looks like he may be our DT this cycle.