• The KillerFrogs

CFN preview of the frogs

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Sounded real good until he talks about that home game against Ohio A&M on a neutral field where we will be likely be outnumbered in the stands...good in depth research there.

Froglaw

I wanted to read so I put up with three script crashes and reboots.

What an ugly website?

Quit reading when I got to the prediction page.

Go Frogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Maybe this will pick you up. Lubbock radio

Jpi9CvA.gif

ThisIsOurTime

Maybe this will pick you up. Lubbock radio

I don't know if this is true or not but know they have had better QB play in the past from time to time but it hasn't helped them really win on the field. Seems like they always have shortcomings on the defensive end or run into times when their QB struggles a bit resulting in them racking up some Ls usually to a team they should not lose to too.

ThisIsOurTime

It will be interesting to see how this TCU team does. My thoughts:

1. It will take a little time for the offense to get adjusted with basically a new OL and relatively inexperienced QB. How well they do will depend on how good the OL coach can grow up these new players and continue with a solid running attack.

2. I predict we will see the return of the long ball this year as we have speed at all the receiver positions and Robinson throws a better deep ball than Hill. The challenge will be being able to pass block sufficiently. So we will have some success but would think the season after this one is when we will reap consistent dividends here.

3. Team will lean on defense early on in the season to win games. Offense will have some growing pains but the good news is the defense should be as strong as it has been in some time. This is a year when GP should be able to really trust his defense and allow for some additional freedom of play as there is experienced talent at all three levels.

4. TCU needs to work out the inconsistency on special teams. Has to find a consistent placekicker and need to see improved play from Nunez at punter. I wonder what impact the new rule on fair catches on kickoffs may have on special teams play.