• The KillerFrogs

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

Tom Brown

OK, never mind then. TCU fans are super-jacked about this game, as this message boards and thread affirms.

By the way, outside of Dallas, I don't think Detroit is any more a "hard place to get to" than any other sectional site, that's just a convenient excuse. There are more than a few non-stop flights each day out of DFW to Detroit and it's about a 2.5 hour flight. Not hard at all if you really want to go.

You continue to suck.

netty2424

Satis, it’s bc so many are more worried about spring football and baseball. I have to say that there are very few basketball fans among the Frog faithful. Always been that way and pretty sure always will be that way.
Fans are suckers for winning regardless of schools. TCU fans are no exception. We continue to win, the fans will show.

StinnettFrog

Can't wait until Friday night. I want to see the team compete in the tourney and surprise some people. We are better than Cuse or Ariz St., just have to go out and prove it.

P

purplePPO

who are we playing on friday? has it been determined?? what time is the game? PST please :)

TCU will play the winner of tonight's game between Arizona State and Syracuse University approximate game time for TCU Friday is 8:40 Central Time depending on the end of the game between Michigan State and their opponent 8:40 central time is an approximate time on CBS

I am super excited about Frogs b-ball making the turnoument! Go Frogs! I think it boils down to our three point shooting. We do well when we hit our shots! I hope we get used to the larger stadiums and are well rested. I wish we had both point guards, but Robinson can get it done.

Who does the board think will be the surprise stud for TCU?

Bane?
Hamdy?
Miller?

I am picking NOI to go off in the big dance!

helcap

As an aside, I never would have thought looking before the season at our non conference schedule that we would end up having beat three NCAA tournament teams.