• The KillerFrogs

TCU Grill Covers

Hemingway

I’m sure he knows Google is a thing, but maybe he wants opinions from people who have bought them and have reviews he can trust.

Thank you Ron. I just wanted to hear from people with experience. I have to order everything TCU without ever seeing it in person. So, much appreciated for any suggestions.

Pharm Frog

I’m sure he knows Google is a thing, but maybe he wants opinions from people who have bought them and have reviews he can trust.

Interesting thought.... Never really thought of KFC as a “trusted” reservoir of knowledge.

I do trust that Wex will promote all things Ohio State and that Todd D will defend the indefensible and Maniac has never seen an impartial officiating crew in any sport. But that’s about it. I jest. Or maybe I don’t jest. Who knows? Trust me at your own peril.

AND will soon be in the market for a new grill cover myself after Mrs Pharm neglected to let my Weber cool down before putting the cover on. Or maybe the above never happened. But it did.

tcudoc

I do trust that Wex will promote all things Ohio State and that Todd D will defend the indefensible and Maniac has never seen an impartial officiating crew in any sport. But that’s about it. I jest. Or maybe I don’t jest.
...but trust me on the sunscreen.

SunscreenPoster.jpg

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Interesting thought.... Never really thought of KFC as a “trusted” reservoir of knowledge.

I do trust that Wex will promote all things Ohio State and that Todd D will defend the indefensible and Maniac has never seen an impartial officiating crew in any sport. But that’s about it. I jest. Or maybe I don’t jest. Who knows? Trust me at your own peril.

AND will soon be in the market for a new grill cover myself after Mrs Pharm neglected to let my Weber cool down before putting the cover on. Or maybe the above never happened. But it did.

Oh its a trusted reservoir

Seriously, finding them is easy but I don't blame him one bit for trying to find out if they are worth the money he'll have to spend.