• The KillerFrogs

Detroit Roll Call

SuperTFrog

Not sure if this has been posted already in another thread, but who is in?

There are 5 of us going, or better said:

In +4

How many frogs will be there? 1,000?

BABYFACE

Don’t get off the beaten path up there.

giphy.gif

In +1. Tickets just allocated by ticket office. Log into your GoFrogs account, check order history and click on the game. We're sitting in Section 123. Best post season ticket location I've ever gotten for anything through TCU. Makes me worried about how many fans will be there...

MTfrog5

In +1. Tickets just allocated by ticket office. Log into your GoFrogs account, check order history and click on the game. We're sitting in Section 123. Best post season ticket location I've ever gotten for anything through TCU. Makes me worried about how many fans will be there...
ATO or someone can correct this if I’m wrong, but schools do not get many tickets for the first two rounds in the tournament. As you advance weekends the school gets more and more as the number of schools having to split them decreases

MTfrog5

Don’t get off the beaten path up there.

giphy.gif
That Gif reminded me of someone I went to school with. They were from Detroit and said one of the nicest/ richest parts of Detroit is on 8 mile. Said yes there is the bad part that everyone knows about, but there are other streets that are are a lot worse than 8 mile

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
That Gif reminded me of someone I went to school with. They were from Detroit and said one of the nicest/ richest parts of Detroit is on 8 mile. Said yes there is the bad part that everyone knows about, but there are other streets that are are a lot worse than 8 mile
Similar to Horne St/Roaring Springs?