• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Atomic Frawg

I tend to agree... but take a step back and think about the fact that a lot of these kids are the first ones in their family to go to college, and after years of hard work they're sitting here getting FULL RIDE scholarships to some of the most premiere universities in the country.

When I think about it that way, I say screw it... let the kid brag about it all he wants. It's a damn impressive accomplishment and something to be extremely proud of.
And they could actually be grateful and blessed to receive another offer because God is good and they want to acknowledge Him and be gracious to the institution extending the offer. So, yeah, maybe it's best to let'em make it.

Ron Swanson

And they could actually be grateful and blessed to receive another offer because God is good and they want to acknowledge Him and be gracious to the institution extending the offer. So, yeah, maybe it's best to let'em make it.
I think that they are referring to the fact that the kids brag about how many offers they have received, not that they received that one particular offer.

Atomic Frawg

I think that they are referring to the fact that the kids brag about how many offers they have received, not that they received that one particular offer.
Whether it's the first or fortieth offer, what I am saying is it may not be bragging, just grateful kids giving a testimony of God's goodness in a simple way. That's all.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I'd post a boobie gif here if not for Wes.
Let me help you

tenor%20(2).gif