• The KillerFrogs

Calling all supporters of SUPERHERO MICAH!!! #NEGU

I know so many of you on Killer Frogs followed Micah's journey with Neuroblastoma.

With permission and support from Micah's dad, Maurice, we want to make you aware of an upcoming event where you can join TEAM SUPERHERO MICAH, to keep Micah's memory alive and help eradicate Neuroblastoma!

Who: Horned Frogs, friends, and family!!!
What: The Blast! (walk, run, bike and food event)
Where: The Heart of the Ranch in Clearfork and along the Trinity River
When: Saturday, March 24th
Why: to keep Micah's memory alive and help eradicate Neuroblastoma

The event honors so many precious lives lost too soon to this terrible disease and encourages those that are currently experiencing their own journey to fight, fight, fight!

All money raised from this event benefits Cook Children's patients, patient families who are currently fighting to beat this rare and aggressive cancer and Neuroblastoma research in general. Over the last 11 years, this event has raised over $1.2 million for the program at Cook Children's - it has made a difference in the lives of so many.

Please consider supporting this great cause and help keep Micah's memory alive!

Log on to NBWALK.org for more details.
Let us know when you sign up. Post below.

Register or donate under "TEAM SUPERHERO MICAH" and let's show the Ahern family that Micah continues to be loved and thought of by the KillerFrogs!!!!

#NEGU
upload_2018-3-7_17-25-53.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-7_17-25-22.png
    upload_2018-3-7_17-25-22.png
    808.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Man seeing Micahs pic for the first time in a while got me right in the feelz. I think I'm growing a heart in my old(er) age.
original.gif

hometown frog

Channel 8 did a great story on Micah and his mom about a heart beat song that Cook Children’s will create for families. Only grinch I had was the anchor called him a mascot again. (He’s not a mascot. He’s a teammate!!) another one of those right in the feels moments.

Damn I really really miss that dude. NEGU