• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee on ESPN Outside the Lines

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Maybe I'm bias but this reeks of desperation by Track Guy and Turtle Creek. Maybe they will settle by way of EABOD,

If both sides are smart, TCU will pay a small sum to avoid spending money on lawyers. Can you file a counterclaim against the shyster lawyer? After all, if he's getting 33% of any settlement, shouldn't he be liable for 33% of TCU's legal bills if they prevail?

(yes, I know that's not how it works)

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Already back up at 82%. I don't like getting below 1/4 tank of gas, and I don't like having below 50% phone battery.
After a busy morning on the phone I looked down and my battery was in the red. THE RED. I collected myself went to get my charger out of my backpack and - no darning charger. Had to borrow one.

I failed in so many ways today.

Also, this lawsuit seems terribly unfortunate in so many ways. I hope he finds his peaceful place one day. Because this isn’t the way to it.

Last edited:
If both sides are smart, TCU will pay a small sum to avoid spending money on lawyers. Can you file a counterclaim against the shyster lawyer? After all, if he's getting 33% of any settlement, shouldn't he be liable for 33% of TCU's legal bills if they prevail?

(yes, I know that's not how it works)[/QUOTE

Lisenbee (Sp) doesn't understand that the contingency fee doesn't include expenses. So even if he wins or there is a settlement he isn't going to get very much (those expenses really add up especially with appeals if it gets tried) He really didn't think this through very well. He's probably blown 95% of his "TCU contacts" asset.

MinFrog

Is there a player at TCU who hasn’t been cussed out by a TCU coach and told to suck it up?

That was a weekly occurrence for me and I have ZERO problems with it. It taught me something about life.

f_399

I mean really, just kinda confirmed what we all thought. It's too bad he got injured, too bad that injury might have contributed to less of a pro career than perhaps he wanted, but he's listening to some bad advice and he's hurting some folks that doesn't seem deserve it.

I think he's going to regret this in the long run. I hope someday the two sides can be reconciled. As I said before, I think we do need to remember the sacrifices and good work that Kolby did at TCU. I can think of at least one win that we lose without him.

Against WVU? I'll take that loss.
We wouldn't have gone from 3 to 6.

f_399

I feel bad for KL that he's at a point in his life where he thinks (or has been convinced) that a drastic move like this is what's best for him.
It's a hard realization when all your life you were praised and you got by by being athletically gifted.

He truly could have been a star if he was a better football player. Maybe if he worked harder in doing that and not parading on social media for "likes"

Hard work and determination.

No complaining here...

gpfrog03

If KL wins money here, can you imagine the amount of former players from all schools who will start seeing dollar signs...I mean just think about the ambulance chasers looking back at game film for poor decisions on playing with injury...see Baker playing with a concussion v TCU in 15 or the game this year in Austin where it was apparent Ehlinger was playing concussed.