• The KillerFrogs

ESPN 8 teams that can win the tourney. 20 just misses, including....

Bob

I remember when "Texas Christian" beat Marshall and had a chance to beat Notre Dame for a date in the Sweet 16.

At the end of the Notre Dame game, with a chance to win, Texas Christian guard should have drawn a foul but didn't.

What I would like to see is those old "Texas Christian" jerseys to be worn in the NCAA. That's what Jamie wore. That's what Goo wore. That's who we are.

Tom Brown

I remember when "Texas Christian" beat Marshall and had a chance to beat Notre Dame for a date in the Sweet 16.

At the end of the Notre Dame game, with a chance to win, Texas Christian guard should have drawn a foul but didn't.

What I would like to see is those old "Texas Christian" jerseys to be worn in the NCAA. That's what Jamie wore. That's what Goo wore. That's who we are.

Those celtics style ones that Dixon wore were super cool.

PurpleBlood87

David Rivers should have been called for the charge.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
A093602F-1F86-449E-ABD7-F7D19659CE7D.png

Goo, Simpson, Snake et al wore script TCU...

Limey Frog

It'll depend on the draw, of course. I could see us in the Sweet 16, I could see us one--and-done. One thing is for sure, we have the advantage over almost anyone in terms of coaching post-season experience. That will carry you far so long as you can keep hitting teams that are no better than you.

Portland Frog

It'll depend on the draw, of course. I could see us in the Sweet 16, I could see us one--and-done. One thing is for sure, we have the advantage over almost anyone in terms of coaching post-season experience. That will carry you far so long as you can keep hitting teams that are no better than you.

I wonder how much coaching experience in the tournament counter-balances a lack of player experience in the tournament. Serious question.

MTfrog5

If we can get beyond the first round, I think history will see this team as being better than that Tubbs team. I can't speak to TCU teams before Tubbs though.
That’s where I am when comparing the two teams. Now I do think that Tubbs team would score 120 against this team, but let’s not pretend Tubbs teams played any defense either.

Limey Frog

I wonder how much coaching experience in the tournament counter-balances a lack of player experience in the tournament. Serious question.

That's why I think we all pretty much agreed last year that while in terms of outsider perception you'd rather be in the big dance, for building a program winning the NIT is huge. There kids have actually won a post-season tournament recently. That will be huge.

Wexahu

That will happen for one game, and maybe not even one game depending on whether we can win a game or two in the B12 tournament. After the first round, every game will very most likely be against a team that is better than us. Especially with a likely 6-8 seed.