• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

While on the Houston subject.... My dad surprised me with a throwback Oilers hat with the derrick logo a few months back on my birthday and it’s a go to lid. Not a fan of snap backs in any way, but that merfer is sharp. I guess he felt compelled to do something different.

Also, got a Cooperstown Pudge Rodriguez jersey so suck it Ron. I’ve given enough Houston love for one day.

Ron Swanson

While on the Houston subject.... My dad surprised me with a throwback Oilers hat with the derrick logo a few months back on my birthday and it’s a go to lid. Not a fan of snap backs in any way, but that merfer is sharp. I guess he felt compelled to do something different.

Also, got a Cooperstown Pudge Rodriguez jersey so suck it Ron. I’ve given enough Houston love for one day.
I love Pudge

respect.gif

SnoSki

Pudge is cool, one of my favorite Astros catchers

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
WLS-Ch.7 blames graphics 'mix-up' for confusion between P.F. Chang's and Pyeongchang

w7c3tx.jpg

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-met-pfchangs-chicago-inc-20180212-story.html

Pyeongchang is a mountainous county 110 miles southeast of Seoul in South Korea, and the host of the 2018 Winter Olympics.

P.F. Chang’s is an Asian-inspired chain restaurant with 210 U.S. locations, including ones in Chicago, Lombard, Northbrook, Orland Park and Schaumburg.

PyeongChang and P.F. Chang’s are not the same thing, and beyond the fact that they both begin with the letter P and end in “Chang,” they have little in common.

This distinction, however, appears to have eluded WLS-Ch.7’s news team, which on Saturday morning accidentally broadcast a report about the political backdrop to the Winter Olympics, illustrated with the graphic, “P.F. Chang 2018.”

Peacefrog

Degenerate
WLS-Ch.7 blames graphics 'mix-up' for confusion between P.F. Chang's and Pyeongchang

w7c3tx.jpg

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-met-pfchangs-chicago-inc-20180212-story.html

Pyeongchang is a mountainous county 110 miles southeast of Seoul in South Korea, and the host of the 2018 Winter Olympics.

P.F. Chang’s is an Asian-inspired chain restaurant with 210 U.S. locations, including ones in Chicago, Lombard, Northbrook, Orland Park and Schaumburg.

PyeongChang and P.F. Chang’s are not the same thing, and beyond the fact that they both begin with the letter P and end in “Chang,” they have little in common.

This distinction, however, appears to have eluded WLS-Ch.7’s news team, which on Saturday morning accidentally broadcast a report about the political backdrop to the Winter Olympics, illustrated with the graphic, “P.F. Chang 2018.”
There will be a few interns without jobs today.

netty2424

w7c3tx.jpg

The rings are jacked up too.

GeoFrog

w7c3tx.jpg

I am already stoked for The Cheesecake Factory 2022 games.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.

Brie Larson, yes please, Captain...