• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I almost pulled the trigger on a Tokyo round trip in December for same reason. AA was offering me a deal to buy my way into platinum because I was close. Tokyo round trip was cheaper and had same result. Ultimately I said screw it because I just won't fly enough going forward to care.

Another indication I’ve successfully snuck into the cool club but no ones bothered to check my membership card (yet). I haven’t flown since May 06 returning from Kuwait, got the same frequent flier miles as I do Priority Points.

MTfrog5

Telling some guys on another site that a good friend of mine had skybox seats at 16 yesterday. That is high up on my bucket list.
For sure. Would love to go on Saturday/Sunday. Probably needs to be sooner rather than later as I could see them start to place some rules or something to try and contain behavior. Fowler crying that the fans were too mean to him yesterday after hitting it in the bunker and not getting out

nwlafrog

I just told my wife I wanted to make brisket queso to take to a super bowl party, and she suggested brisket is too much trouble and we should just use ground beef.

Are you going to take that L or will you rise above it and make the best damn nachos your friends have ever had?

#stayhungry #eyesupkeepclimbing #bombarsenachos

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

For sure. Would love to go on Saturday/Sunday. Probably needs to be sooner rather than later as I could see them start to place some rules or something to try and contain behavior. Fowler crying that the fans were too mean to him yesterday after hitting it in the bunker and not getting out

Golf needs that.

Punter1

Flying to Key West Wednesday for Mile Zero Fest...its a new Texas Country music fest they started this year. Never been to Key West so I'm freaking excited.

Any things to absolutely do or avoid??Great places to eat?? Flying directly in so I won't have that 3 hr drive from Miami luckily...

nwlafrog

Kids pranking their sub teacher. I spy a TCU flag at the 5 second mark. Jugband’s classroom?

Edit - fail. Also a rape flag in the room. We know Jug would never allow that.

Last edited:
I'll bite...what antics?? And how did he burn bridges??

The way he treated people behind the scenes. Promoters, bar owners, people who work backstage and keep the clubs running like a well-oiled machine. Other acts that were on the bill with him as well, especially openers. Basically was a POS to these people. It's one thing if it's the type of act that doesn't come around much but when you play some places 4-5 times a year and treat people like [ Finebaum ] you're gonna burn some bridges. His payment demands were pretty ridiculous as well, given his time on the scene. Plus, from what I've been told his dad was a lot like Baker Mayfield's daddy.

Not everyone is going to be liked but I've heard more [ Finebaum ] talked about him than anyone else. Hopefully he's changed but for a while he was known as an arrogant prick.