• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

talor

I think the opposite.
I think Kirk is above average. He finished 6th in QBR in 2016 but fell to 15th in 2017 when his offensive line was savaged by injuries, with no Jordan Reed, and without his best RB. He may have wished he signed his offer if he ends up in Cleveland.

GeoFrog

Just got word that my latest album, In The Darkness, was accepted by Pandora and will be added to their collection!

Up to this point, I’ve had everything I’ve ever made rejected by them multiple times, so this feels like a big win. Had to share the good news with my HASMSP Internet friends.
This is awesome! Congrats, Snoski! I didn't see it yet when I searched, so let us know when it is officially out there. I want to create a station.

Awesome! Started my new Pandora station.

Just an FYI, the 2nd song it played was Darius Rucker.

P.S. Don't judge me for my battery life, Peace. It's plugged in.

Attachments

• F6B1C209-1F9D-4406-9285-0D2CD1E86175.png
    F6B1C209-1F9D-4406-9285-0D2CD1E86175.png
    367.4 KB · Views: 13

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Criminal e-filing sucks scheissing [members]. They are making it up as they go along. Things which were not problems three days ago now prevent necessary motions and documents from moving smoothly. They have turned a 2 step process for submitting a letter of representation into a 15 step process.

Why do humans have to scheiss up everything they touch??!

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

Brace yourselves. TCU filed a lawsuit this week for declaratory relief “vs Kolby Listenbee” on Tuesday. Seeking declaration for liability determination with regard to injuries that might’ve been caused by the medical care KL received after a game he was injured in. Haven’t read the petition but it likely just TCU seeking a decree to determine whose insurance is going to pay - TCU, the medical provider or the NFL.

That said it may not play well if picked up by an unscrupulous reporter and could be too convoluted for most to understand. It could get panned as TCU suing a former player to try to not pay his medical bills when he got hurt. I would’ve waited to file until after signing day, tbh. Could be used as last minute negative recruiting based on no truth whatsoever.

SIAP.

Punter1

Brace yourselves. TCU filed a lawsuit this week for declaratory relief “vs Kolby Listenbee” on Tuesday. Seeking declaration for liability determination with regard to injuries that might’ve been caused by the medical care KL received after a game he was injured in. Haven’t read the petition but it likely just TCU seeking a decree to determine whose insurance is going to pay - TCU, the medical provider or the NFL.

That said it may not play well if picked up by an unscrupulous reporter and could be too convoluted for most to understand. It could get panned as TCU suing a former player to try to not pay his medical bills when he got hurt. I would’ve waited to file until after signing day, tbh. Could be used as last minute negative recruiting based on no truth whatsoever.

SIAP.

Just 2 insurance companies battling in court....nothing to see here.

Horny 4 Life

There are few things more frustrating about being a homeowner than dealing with contractors who want paid for work they didn't do. This situation is nothing major, but I'm dealing with a contractor who is trying to charge me for about 70 linear feet of drywall and baseboard they didn't remove, 400 square feet of floor they didn't clean as well as a couple of other minor charges. It ends up being about $800 worth of charges. I've got the documentation and the insurance adjuster is on the offensive for me, but it still annoys the hell out of me.

Also, is it common practice that companies charge after hours rates/fees even if they advertise as a 24/7 company with rotating crews that respond at any time? Maybe it was just my time in the oilfield, but if you say you're 24/7 then you're not charging a different rate for work on Saturday morning than you do for work on Friday morning.

Surfrog

There are few things more frustrating about being a homeowner than dealing with contractors who want paid for work they didn't do. This situation is nothing major, but I'm dealing with a contractor who is trying to charge me for about 70 linear feet of drywall and baseboard they didn't remove, 400 square feet of floor they didn't clean as well as a couple of other minor charges. It ends up being about $800 worth of charges. I've got the documentation and the insurance adjuster is on the offensive for me, but it still annoys the hell out of me.

Also, is it common practice that companies charge after hours rates/fees even if they advertise as a 24/7 company with rotating crews that respond at any time? Maybe it was just my time in the oilfield, but if you say you're 24/7 then you're not charging a different rate for work on Saturday morning than you do for work on Friday morning.

We had a contractor try and bill us for 14m^3 of concrete when we only needed 9, extra lumber, and shingles for a house addition. Turns out he was sending the extra supplies to a development site around the corner and double dipping on the profits. He was a piece of [ Finebaum ].

MTfrog5

We had a contractor try and bill us for 14m^3 of concrete when we only needed 9, extra lumber, and shingles for a house addition. Turns out he was sending the extra supplies to a development site around the corner and double dipping on the profits. He was a piece of [ steaming pile of Orgeron ].
Sounds like he’s a fan of the show Ozarks