• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Literally the only thing in this movie I laughed at. And yes, I saw it in the theater.

I chuckled at this scene.

262BEE0C-9103-4D22-8959-72A82B73360F.gif

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
A thought... if someone leaves you a voicemail that they need you to walk them through something over the phone, don't call back until you have a few minutes to sit there and walk them through it. Had a clerk pull me out of a smoke break only to not be on the line when I got in, and not answer her phone when I tried her back. I'm sending them an invoice for $0.25 for the wasted cigarette.

Purp

A thought... if someone leaves you a voicemail that they need you to walk them through something over the phone, don't call back until you have a few minutes to sit there and walk them through it. Had a clerk pull me out of a smoke break only to not be on the line when I got in, and not answer her phone when I tried her back. I'm sending them an invoice for $0.25 for the wasted cigarette.
On the Line.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

Don’t forget to deduct the 50 cents you saved in future medical care.

Shorty

I think Wash'a problem was their OL. I watched a couple of their games to see if Doctson got any play and Cousins was just trying not to get killed the whole game.

Punter1

I think the opposite.

Cousins has started every game the past 3 years since he has been a starter and has 4,000 yards passing every year despite having a horrible running game every year and offensive line problems seemingly every game.

I like Cousins...I like his talent along with his demeanor. I think he's a Top 10 QB easily.