• The KillerFrogs

Redirects: Only on Killerfrogs

MAcFroggy

I have stopped going to this board from my phone or ipad. The redirects are constant. I usually just come to the site from my computer at work now.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I get them on ShaggyTexas (go there for recruiting info) and here. If I have to close the forum twice because of an ad, I stop trying.
All we can do is report this and wait for our people to remove them

We don't want them and we don't want you to experience them, over and over again.

It would be a huge help if you can post the link of whatever site it directs you to.

SuperBarrFrog

I use default and don’t get many redirects. However, recently I have problems with staying logged in on my phone. Used to be able to sign in one time and not have to deal with it again for weeks. Now if I go away from the page I have to log back in every time. Anybody know of this could be some setting on my phone I’ve messed up?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I use default and don’t get many redirects. However, recently I have problems with staying logged in on my phone. Used to be able to sign in one time and not have to deal with it again for weeks. Now if I go away from the page I have to log back in every time. Anybody know of this could be some setting on my phone I’ve messed up?
When you log in there’s a “remember me” or “keep me logged in” check box.

jake102

I just posted on the other thread, but I get them all the time on mobile. Basically constantly. Only website that sends me free Amazon gift cards every three minutes