• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
So I'm not a small dude but watching this jabroni across from me mow down two full size pretzel dogs and two (and counting) big pretzels from Auntie Ann's is amazing.

Ajax track suit top, jeans with holes everywhere, black dress shoes suitable for a suit only, a beachwear website trucker hat, hand tattoos, rings on 4 fingers and those big hole in the ear lobe things. He's probably 40. This is awesome.
does he have a high % charge on his iphone battery?

nwlafrog

So I'm not a small dude but watching this jabroni across from me mow down two full size pretzel dogs and two (and counting) big pretzels from Auntie Ann's is amazing.

Ajax track suit top, jeans with holes everywhere, black dress shoes suitable for a suit only, a beachwear website trucker hat, hand tattoos, rings on 4 fingers and those big hole in the ear lobe things. He's probably 40. This is awesome.

Hey, yeah. Darn you buddy! Quit looking at me.

Purp

Suck it, Gunners.
Love that for Forest. They were among to greatest clubs of the English Premier League for generations before the corporate money changed the league. Would love to see them return as a staple of the premiership, but I think the best they'll ever be able to do is a brief cameo like Reading or Leeds United, or Bolton.

netty2424

Anyone started new series Gunpowder on HBO? Think there's 3 episodes out.
Starting episode 3, turns out it's a 3 episode mini-series which is disappointing because it's really good so far. Early 1600's, Queen Elizabeth dies there's an order for persecution of Catholics. Story is about an attempted revolt and attempted murder of the king who is ordering the persecution of the Catholics.

Unfortunate it's such a short mini-series. Basically a 3 hour movie. Feel like this couldn't been it's own series.

Tom Brown

Love that for Forest. They were among to greatest clubs of the English Premier League for generations before the corporate money changed the league. Would love to see them return as a staple of the premiership, but I think the best they'll ever be able to do is a brief cameo like Reading or Leeds United, or Bolton.

Why you no say Fulham?

Starting episode 3, turns out it's a 3 episode mini-series which is disappointing because it's really good so far. Early 1600's, Queen Elizabeth dies there's an order for persecution of Catholics. Story is about an attempted revolt and attempted murder of the king who is ordering the persecution of the Catholics.

Unfortunate it's such a short mini-series. Basically a 3 hour movie. Feel like this couldn't been it's own series.

Sounded interesting until I saw the trailer. I'm out on anything Victorian or Elizabethan England. Booooring.