• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

MinFrog

This is more observation than prediction, but man this kid went from grossly underrated to having some pretty high expectations. As a point of reference, Hunt is rated about the same as Graham.

Now he has a hell of a backstory and like all TCU kids I will be pulling as hard as I can for him, but I really hope he handles all the attention well. When you go from a Kansas commit to a #15 rating in TX (247) that is a big jump and it happened quick.

And he will have a great shot at playing as a freshman due to the youth in our WR corps. Quick aside - anyone know how Al'dontre Davis is doing? If I recall he was really highly rated then got hurt. That could be a nice surprise to add some depth.

Moose Stuff

This is more observation than prediction, but man this kid went from grossly underrated to having some pretty high expectations. As a point of reference, Hunt is rated about the same as Graham.

Now he has a hell of a backstory and like all TCU kids I will be pulling as hard as I can for him, but I really hope he handles all the attention well. When you go from a Kansas commit to a #15 rating in TX (247) that is a big jump and it happened quick.

And he will have a great shot at playing as a freshman due to the youth in our WR corps. Quick aside - anyone know how Al'dontre Davis is doing? If I recall he was really highly rated then got hurt. That could be a nice surprise to add some depth.

Literally not worried one bit about how Hunt would handle added expectations/attention.