• The KillerFrogs

Will TCU Seniors be invited to Sr Bowls??

Sockem

I'm seeing where the Senior Bowl and East / West Shrine games invitations are being accepted by kids in our conference. OU, OSU etc. Haven't seen where any invitations have been extended to our guys. I think Boesen, Texada, Orr, Howard, should definitely get invites. Given the performance of our defense, it would be nice to see our guys get an opportunity. Also Kyle Hicks, and Austin Schlottmann. Hopefully we are not disrespected by the Sr bowl committees as we were by the playoff committees.

BigPurple87

I'm seeing where the Senior Bowl and East / West Shrine games invitations are being accepted by kids in our conference. OU, OSU etc. Haven't seen where any invitations have been extended to our guys. I think Boesen, Texada, Orr, Howard, should definitely get invites. Given the performance of our defense, it would be nice to see our guys get an opportunity. Also Kyle Hicks, and Austin Schlottmann. Hopefully we are not disrespected by the Sr bowl committees as we were by the playoff committees.
We weren't disrespected. We don't deserve the ranking we have

Moose Stuff

I think we have 6-8 SRs that warrant consideration for one of those games. Will be disappointed not to see at least a few of them get a shot.