• The KillerFrogs

Wex - call your shot

Wexahu

If I recall you have stated previously that you have predicted the playoff participants correctly every year. So who is it? One loss non champion Alabama or two loss champion Ohio State?

We all know who the first 3 are. I think Alabama should be the 4th, but I’ll say they take OSU. If so it’ll be the wrong pick IMO. I have little confidence in this one like I had the others, just don’t know if they’ll leave another conference out and give the SEC two.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
We all know who the first 3 are. I think Alabama should be the 4th, but I’ll say they take OSU. If so it’ll be the wrong pick IMO. I have little confidence in this one like I had the others, just don’t know if they’ll leave another conference out and give the SEC two.
It's supposed to be four best so if the concern about leaving a conference out comes into play while completely contradicting last year then we know this isn't what they say it is.

kiawah

If they pick the team that could win a playoff game, it’s Bama. Ohio State or Wisconsin would get obliterated by Clemson. Eyeball test.

puckster59

Seems to me the 13th data point OSU would claim isn't that great. What's better: 13 data points with two losses or 12 with one loss.

kidkarr

Should be Alabama.
I feel like the committee will take OSU.
Big 10 has power, and taking 2 from SEC and leaving out “historical” big 10 would cause some major butt hurt. I hope it happens and we can get to 8.

Ps. Why is Wisconsin just an afterthought? They have one loss to a top team and played for conference title. Their resume is very similar to Bamas, but their loss was in a game where bama was at home.

LSU Game Attendee

CFP putting OSU or USC over Alabama might put the SEC on notice to avoid buying more than home two cupcake wins per year.

Fresno State's righteous booting from the top 25 just might be the difference here.