• The KillerFrogs

How-To Report Bad Ads/Redirects

Site is unreadable on my iPhone. I get redirects on every click. This has been going on for months. I rarely have access from a computer, so iPhone/iPad are really my only choice, and reporting is too difficult from a phone. I hate to say it, but it will soon be time to say goodbye to this site. No site I've ever visited causes this many problems.

East Coast

Tier 1
Never had problems on my IPhone until recently. Now I’m getting constant “Congratulations!” Redirects. Cleared my history and helped for only a day.

This needs to get cleaned up as I’m spending less and less time here

BleedNPurple

I’m struggling to even get to post this as my iPhone is redirected all morning in every link I open. Wallmart gift cards. Been redirected 10 times in an hour.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I've already reported this, but many of you that are posting about this have not filled out the report linked on the first page. We really need you to do that because those reports ping the ad network and get results faster than the route I take. I've been entering reports for some of you but it would really help out if you fill out the short form if you're able.

Purp

I've already reported this, but many of you that are posting about this have not filled out the report linked on the first page. We really need you to do that because those reports ping the ad network and get results faster than the route I take. I've been entering reports for some of you but it would really help out if you fill out the short form if you're able.
I haven't used that link b/c I thought the original post in this thread was for the old ad network that you jettisoned b/c of the incessant redirects. I'll use it next time I get one.

That said, I don't have another website anywhere that I use that causes redirects like this. Not a single one. And I also don't think a single one of those websites would ask me to help them control malicious ads emanating from their sites. I will do it here b/c this is my favorite site and I like the community here and the information, but I do think it's a lot to ask of people to report these kinds of things every time they happen. Most times I'd rather put my phone down and stop reading KF.c.

TxFrog1999

I haven't used that link b/c I thought the original post in this thread was for the old ad network that you jettisoned b/c of the incessant redirects. I'll use it next time I get one.

That said, I don't have another website anywhere that I use that causes redirects like this. Not a single one. And I also don't think a single one of those websites would ask me to help them control malicious ads emanating from their sites. I will do it here b/c this is my favorite site and I like the community here and the information, but I do think it's a lot to ask of people to report these kinds of things every time they happen. Most times I'd rather put my phone down and stop reading KF.c.

I understand, and thanks for the help. Are you still seeing redirects on mobile?

Smellslikeroses

Must have turned the ads back on. I got the Facebook.walmart gift card this morning after using the killer frogs theme this morning. Switched to default and no problems.

ftwfrog

I understand, and thanks for the help. Are you still seeing redirects on mobile?
Today. Yes.

If you’ve given an explanation on how to get around this I’ve missed it. It’s taken me 6 or 7 times of logging in and being redirected to even get here.

Guess I’ll visit Baylorfans today. (Ok my life isn’t that bad but it’s getting there)

TxFrog1999

Today. Yes.

If you’ve given an explanation on how to get around this I’ve missed it. It’s taken me 6 or 7 times of logging in and being redirected to even get here.

Guess I’ll visit Baylorfans today. (Ok my life isn’t that bad but it’s getting there)
It seems this is now only an issue on mobile, I'll work some magic and see what I can get resolved today.

Thanks for the report.

JogginFrog

Constant redirects on my Android the past week. Mine are fake "'Your phone is infected,' says Google--"Click here to clean it" messages.