• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs ISU

netty2424

I predict we will beat UT by three touchdowns. Team is gonna be pissed and crowd will be a factor. They also have a trash offense.
We won't beat Baylor if this is the team that shows up. What an epic disaster at every level.

I left the forum about half way through the 4th quarter because it was starting to get real chippy up in here. I just caught up on 25 pages and it's a pure blood bath in here. Straight cannibalism.

There is no one person to blame, it was just a catastrophic failure in every facet of the game. Defense took a little bit to adjust, but ended up doing their job. Turpin was Turpin and is a gamer. KHicks had some really great runs, DA when he finally got a chance, put us on his back and drove the field breaking run after run like the boss he is.......then Cumbie pulled him when we hit like the 15-20 yard line. No scheissing idea why. One of the bigger mistakes of the entire game IMO including some of the red zone play calling and player execution in the red zone.

And the penalties. Holy mother of yellow flags. What an embarrassment that was. This offensive line has some real soul searching to do. Got whipped most of the game and in the red zone.

Can't say ISU is for real. They just got up for this one. We weren't prepared.

netty2424

Hill was terrible, but the penalties really killed us. After seeing Robinson vs Kansas, I don't think he would have done anything. The OL was terrible. Many times the OL was manhandled. The play calling was terrible, especially in the red zone. How many times did we get no yards on a run into the line? Only Turpin and Anderson played with any fire on offense. Where was Diarse? I am of the opinion that # 6 Gaines should play every down on defense. He makes things happen. He does not make stupid PI penalties.
Spot on.

Mean Purple

If you don't think OU can shut down our O after watching what WVU and ISU did with pressure and movement - then you probably should watch their D a little more

They are not great but they are athletic enough to execute on us if our play calling is as predictable as it was today and our O line struggles as much

Plus if we get that far we will face someone who could do it in the CCG
OU is ann Richards smacking Tech right now.

ifrog

Just finished the game thread from the second half and watched the second half. Shout out to everyone that referenced me in your KH hate posts! Salute ! Still love you

LisaLT

I actually feel bad for Kenny Hill. This game was way off the rails for him. He has been playing pretty well overall, and stepped up as a leader this year. I hope he can put this loss in his rear view mirror, learn from it and move onto the next game. The last thing we need is for him to start doubting himself and playing tentatively.

netty2424

For the B12 championship he is not wrong

For the CFP, he is 100% wrong and it will be known when Tuesday we are behind 1 loss tOSU, ND, Clemson, Penn St and potentially OU since they still have a better win than we do - plus undefeated Bama, Georgia, Wisky and Miami

#10 doesn't control you destiny this late in the season to a NC run
Technically we should be behind a two loss ISU if head to head means anything.

#baylor2014

And if anyone thinks this team makes CFP, prepare yourself. Ain't hapnin'!

And if this team that played today shows up again, we ain't winning that one either. I honestly can't remember a single offensive cluster darn like we saw today.

Horny 4 Life

And if this team that played today shows up again, we ain't winning that one either. I honestly can't remember a single offensive cluster darn like we saw today.

Yeah, I've been trying to think of one since the end of the game and I'm coming up empty. We haven't been shutout in eleventy billion games and today the O was, so by default this is one of the worst offensive games in decades.

Pharm Frog

So many are down on the O line but that was one of our best yards per rush games of the season even with the wild frog and option debacles. Did a tenth of a yard better against SMU and gashed Jackson State.

Turnovers tell the tale.