• The KillerFrogs

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Cats

Wasn't it the last time we played there that we lost because the coaches screwed up by having two players on the field with the same number on a late punt return?

Horny4TCU

13 TCU 10 KSU - Weather is that bad, KSU really does run that much.

35 TCU 14 KSU - Weather is not wet, bad game actually helped the team grow.

OmniscienceFrog

Based on this new information I wish to modify my prediction: one QB will rush for over 120 yards and two touchdowns and a backup punter will QB three series for KSU and account for another 60 yards on the ground including setting up their last FG. The Wizard is simply that good.

KSU 54
Frogs 27
We're gettin' doubled up! Oh my!

Pharm Frog

When did the replacement qb enter the game vs Texas?

After the starter went out. :)

Clap+0.0.0.gif

829099266.gif

Oberkrom-High-Five.gif

MN Frog

This is a game that a top 10 team should really dominate. Kstate is not a good team this year, despite the preseason hype. With wins over Central Arkansas, Charleston and Baylor and a bad loss to Vandy, we SHOULD roll.

Against an average UT offense they gave up 550 yards of and 32 first downs. If the Frogs are really a CFP contender this game should not be close.

Frogs win handily 38-13.

cdsfrog

K-State has the best rush defense we've played thus far, and the 109th best rushing defense in the country just showed them the blueprint of how to shut us down. To me, that's what's going to decide the game.

Their QB is OK, but not the level we've seen the last two games. Our rush defense is stout. The thing that concerns me is the K-State special of fake the QB draw and pop it over the middle. That might work against us a few times, but I don't see them getting more than 24 points. Question is can our pass game open up enough to score more than that?

Blueprint was to force horrible play calling and make Hill throw off of his back foot? Jesus that's probably the most impressive execution ever. At least for a half.

Pharm Frog

This is a game that a top 10 team should really dominate. Kstate is not a good team this year, despite the preseason hype. With wins over Central Arkansas, Charleston and Baylor and a bad loss to Vandy, we SHOULD roll.

Against an average UT offense they gave up 550 yards of and 32 first downs. If the Frogs are really a CFP contender this game should not be close.

Frogs win handily 38-13.

Though you are clearly wrong in your prediction, I award you 10 points for the correct deployment of the word "dominate". Clearly you understand the difference between "dominate" and "dominant" even if many others do not. If you had chosen a different tense in your third sentence that required you to choose between the words "loose" and "lose" you would have been eligible for another 10 points.

a_plus_grade_written_in_red_pe_450.jpg

OmniscienceFrog

No, that had to be 2013. We won in 2015 when Trevone hit Josh for the long game-winner late.
Not sure what year we're talking about, but the Boykin to Boyce late game winner was @ WV and we play there in even years.

OK, different Josh, different game than the one I was thinking of.

Last edited: