• The KillerFrogs

Crockpot Offense?

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Must confess the term crockpot offense came from an Okey writer. Nonetheless, it struck me as original and quite apt as applied to our milk-the-clock, win the T.O.P. strategy. Our opponent's high flying, H.U.N.H. offense sits on (or paces) the sideline, stewing in its own juices as Master Chef Patterson prepares another savory victory. I picture some of those outdated cartoons...cannibals with their enemies helpless in a slowly heating big pot...maybe with the Stone's classic, Time Is on My Side, anachronistically playing in the background.
Cowboy chili, anyone? It's this week's special at Chez Crock.

frognutz

The Master Chef nearly gave away a game his team dominated by taking a knee 6 straight times in the 4th quarter while trying to kill the clock against an explosive opponenet.

finafrog

The Master Chef nearly gave away a game his team dominated by taking a knee 6 straight times in the 4th quarter while trying to kill the clock against an explosive opponenet.
should have taken one more before the last field goal instead of the incompletion. brilliant.

Waccy Frog

All you [cool considerate men] were yelling at TVs and various mobile devices just like me while we were diving into piles when all we needed was a couple 1st downs. Probably a couple dogs kicked too.

Actually, no. I kinda realized there was another team involved. Oh and I'm not a child.

Last edited by a moderator:

frognutz

Actually, no. I kinda realized there was another team involved. Oh and I'm not a child.
HEYDARy.gif

SportsJunkie

But then DA broke one for a late TD to seal the deal therefore it was a good play call at that time right?