• The KillerFrogs

The Jamie Dixon MBB Recruiting Thread

Horned Toad

anyone hear anything on season tickets? renewal deadline was august 31 and haven't seen anything about renewal %/# and when/if upgrades are happening (i checked the upgrade box). renewal isn't showing up in my gofrogs.com order history yet either.
Same with me and I haven't heard anything yet either. Time to fire up the ATO search light!

Hornedfrog431

That's what I want to know...we still have a ton of guys who have us in there top. Yet, we seem full?

I believe we have one spot open. I'm assuming you recruit hard til you fill that spot and plus unknowns since the college basketball landscape has also changed with the # of transfers and if players become ineligible due to academics etc

TCUdirtbag

Y'all may want to check my math, but:

NCAA allows 13 scholarships
TCU presently has 12 scholarship players (12 of 13)
Vlad, Hamdy & Williams graduate this year (9 of 13)
4 commits: Davis, Hunt, Barlow, McWilliams (13 of 13)

That's a full roster for 2018-19, assuming all 4 commits qualify and make it in, and no one transfers out.

TCUdirtbag

MBB season ticket upgrades are Monday (or at least start Monday). Emails going out this AM.

By my count there are 797 seats available.

37 available in the 100 level (mostly in pairs). Rest are 200s.

New sales come after upgrades. Better jump on the bandwagon. Few buy just 1, so there's really just 300-400 slots max for new season ticket holder accounts.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
MBB season ticket upgrades are Monday (or at least start Monday). Emails going out this AM.

New sales come after upgrades. Better jump on the bandwagon. Few buy just 1, so there's really just 300-400 slots max for new season ticket holder accounts.
Thanks for info. I bet I get shut out.

tcumaniac

I upgrade Monday at 3pm. Definitely not as many TCU season ticket holders for BBall but it makes me feel like I'm moving up in the Priority Point world to be on Monday.

TCUdirtbag

I pick soon. We have 4 tickets, 2 upper and 2 lower. Not looking like I'll get to move the upper seats down.

But sitting here watching someone desperately try to select 2 out of a set of 3 in section 101 and someone else try to select 1 of a set of 2 in section 105 is hilarious/sad. You can't leave a single, fam. Try as you might, they won't let you. Read the instructions.

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

FYI: All OOC game times and tv have been released. Every home OOC game except Yale (4 pm) is at 8 pm CT. All home OOC games air on FSSW or FSSW+ except the opener vs ULM (on FCS) and William and Mary (FrogVision).

Horned Toad

Looks like I'll be standing pat. Got to move down last year but doesn't look like I'll get to move any lower. Nothing left in the lower bowl but singles. Luckily I already have great seats. Wife's happy with them. Good luck to everyone else. If you don't have season tickets, get some. There's really not a bad seat in the house.

TCUdirtbag

Looks like I'll be standing pat. Got to move down last year but doesn't look like I'll get to move any lower. Nothing left in the lower bowl but singles. Luckily I already have great seats. Wife's happy with them. Good luck to everyone else. If you don't have season tickets, get some. There's really not a bad seat in the house.

Very true. Arena is small enough that all seats are great.

You can get on the waiting list (no deposit required) through the ticket office website. They'll go to the waiting list after the upgrades and before doing public sales.