• The KillerFrogs

What's the site the posts replays of D1 games?

notyalc

I had to reconfigure my system and it wiped out my bookmarks. Not espn or youtube. Its european something or another. Thanks.

Lone Frog

This one's still up:

I tried watching that one. But between the morons jabbering at each other in the background and the fact the players all looked like characters from a 16-bit video game because of the slow, crappy connection one of the aforementioned morons was using, I just couldn't.

Deep Purple

I hope I can mention the site here, because they have no discussion boards and don't really compete with KillerFrogs for advertising, but the Frogs O' War website used to put up links to every TCU game broadcast. No idea if they still do.

Regardless, You Tube has a link to the recorded broadcast. Try here. Not great sound quality, but you can see the game.

I hope I can mention the site here, because they have no discussion boards and don't really compete with KillerFrogs for advertising, but the Frogs O' War website used to put up links to every TCU game broadcast. No idea if they still do.

Regardless, You Tube has a link to the recorded broadcast. Try here. Not great sound quality, but you can see the game.

LET THEM BUILD THEIR OWN AUDIENCE!!! WE DID THIS ON OUR OWN!!!

And now I'm missing Scott... :(