• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Dare I ask what “proof” they have of this? They keep demanding proof for Briles being guilty.
The dorks only use arguments that work in their favor. They want absolute proof that Briles is guilty but are willing to demean the victims without any proof. They say Briles can't be held responsible for the actions of his kids while spouting off about Patterson's drug ring. Hypocrite is one of their better qualities.

Frog-in-law1995

Just saw this over on the 315 BaylorBoard. A poster who goes by the name Robemcdo said in defense of Rhule:

The coaching group they brought in here actually saved this program. With one recruit last December, this program was on the brink of distinction.

"...On the brink of distinction." Yeah, I know it was probably just a typo, but it still stands. Real distinction.

Renaming my fantasy team right this very moment.

MinFrog

Not BaylorTears, but didn't know where else to put these AggieTears.

It looks like based on ESPN's FPI projections at this point tamu will end the season at 4-8. That would be beautiful.

That is all. Back to your regularly scheduled program of BaylorTears.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Now Art Briles is comparable to Amazon founder Jeff Bezos:

CAB is the better comparison to Bezos. Leaders who built something out of nothing. One changed retail and the other changed offensive football. Imagine if the Amazon BOD fired Bezos, what would the stock do? That's what happened at BU, the BOR fired Baylor's Bezos.

Jpi9CvA.gif