• The KillerFrogs

Time for Jeopardy. The subject is TCU football

Limp Lizard

The answer is: The Frogs have done this only once in the previous 17 games.

What is the question?

And no, the question is not: "What is thrown an interception?"

And I guess there may be more than one item...but I just know of one.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
- Played a football game in the state of Arkansas (last time was 1999)

- Haven't been shutout on the scoreboard for 308 consecutive games (last time was 1991)

SuperTFrog

You can answer this so many different ways. Look at the most rushing attempts. That is the only time they have done that. Look at the most rushing yards. That is the only time they have done that. Look at most first downs. Only time they have done that. Same for fewest. You could literally use the most or least amount of any stat you want and that can be the only time it's happened in the last 17 games.

Limp Lizard

You can answer this so many different ways. Look at the most rushing attempts. That is the only time they have done that. Look at the most rushing yards. That is the only time they have done that. Look at most first downs. Only time they have done that. Same for fewest. You could literally use the most or least amount of any stat you want and that can be the only time it's happened in the last 17 games.
It is a lot simpler than that. It is just an either/or type answer. Either yes or no, not something like "gained more than 300 yards rushing" or some such nonsense. I went to the play-by-play, where it is easy to find.

Bob Sugar

anigif_enhanced-3653-1412751720-5.gif

Limey Frog

There's an old adage in the game of cricket that if you win the toss you elect to bat first; if you win the toss and there is cloudy weather and a green wicket, you think about it and then you elect to bat. It's about the same in football with the desire to get on the scoreboard first. Except that GP absolutely doesn't believe this. Hence we win the toss, we put our defense on the field; the other guy wins, he puts his offense on the field. Long may it continue.

And, yes, you're all quite welcome for the unsolicited cricket lesson.

There's an old adage in the game of cricket that if you win the toss you elect to bat first; if you win the toss and there is cloudy weather and a green wicket, you think about it and then you elect to bat. It's about the same in football with the desire to get on the scoreboard first. Except that GP absolutely doesn't believe this. Hence we win the toss, we put our defense on the field; the other guy wins, he puts his offense on the field. Long may it continue.

And, yes, you're all quite welcome for the unsolicited cricket lesson.
Believers in field position believe Patterson's tactics. Football is all about field position. I always want us to kick first.