• The KillerFrogs

SMU Press Conference

don

Week 3. Iron Skillet. Take them one at a time. Finding out more about our team.

Practice was good on Sunday. Told them 2005 story with loss to SMU.

don

Perception of Arkansas is its a big win. Its a good win. People handle failure better than success. We have a tough schedule. Anyone can beat us.

4 game season - then you can rest. They all count one.

don

Surprising players? Liked how physical Pryor was. Banogu showed up on big stage. Several freshmen. Guys gotta see the trees not the forest.

don

Ridwan. got fooled a couple of times. Gaines helped on nickel package.

Happy with tackling. Fresh players who aren't banged up are going to tackle better.

Progressing on D? One of the fastest ones. Doesn't matter if not physical. Our 2's at end have to come along and get healthy. (Ty and Collier)

don

Got to get ready to play. Emotional game vs SMU. They are trying to be metroplex champions. They have gotten better, play hard on D, better skill players.

don

judge other coaches by how hard their teams play.

TCU O Line - chance to get better. Need Niang to play more.

don

Gotta love rivalries.

Think our kids relate more to 6-7 than SMU game reminder from 12 years ago.

Teaching moments? Sewo's celebration - LT handed ball to official. I understand the excitement, ok if its natural. if they rehearsed it on Thursday ...

don

I wish I scored touchdowns so I could have celebrated.

Its week 3. Trying to grow team up. Don't think we as coaches did enough to get better between week 1 and 2.

Last edited:

don

If you want to go on road on SEC and win, that's how you have to play. That's not the game plan in other places. They are so methodical.

Slanina - questionable this week. could be back