• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

MinFrog

That's funny.

I can't imagine many people being more solid in their commitment to TCU than Rogers.

Not worried one iota about him going to LSU.

The LSU mob will always be after all the top recruits in the state until the athletes sign to whatever team they go to.

LSU mob is powerful in Louisiana, lots of relationships to pressure Louisiana recruits.

Not to mention LSU is a good team.

Terrace Marshall is also a big factor. I love Rogers and hope he ends up signing with the Frogs.

netty2424

If true, that's incredibly tough to come back from. Good chance he will never move the same way.
tumblr_oe46pj5IGE1uhjffgo1_500.gif

Punter1

I would think if anything LSU would cool on JR after this injury.

My gut says they are staying close just to keep up a caring appearance and to probe if we backed off at all. I also think GP and Cumbie re-double their efforts on JR to make sure he knows we still want him...and his teammate.

I

FrogCoach84

My only worry with Rogers (at this point) would be that he and Marshall are so close and now they don't get that last ride together.

I'm probably reading way too much into it but you know that hit them both hard. I'm sure they had big plans for their senior season together...and that was making it easier to think about not playing together in college.

So optimist says it means Marshall to TCU

FROG PARENTS 1961

My only worry with Rogers (at this point) would be that he and Marshall are so close and now they don't get that last ride together.

I'm probably reading way too much into it but you know that hit them both hard. I'm sure they had big plans for their senior season together...and that was making it easier to think about not playing together in college.

So optimist says it means Marshall to TCU

I hear ya. Hope JR leads this freshmen class in 2018 with TM lined up outside. BOOM~!