• The KillerFrogs

Bracing for Irma

West Coast Johnny

My Mom on the gulf coast just evacuated. This storm is a pain in the neck because no one knows where its going. Might go into the gulf, might stay in the atlantic. Moms house already was flattened once (huricane Charlie).

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Good luck. Still cleaning up, and will be for a long time, from Harvey. It's Traffic and Mosquito Armagedon down here on top of everything else.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Sore from putting up shutters. Still have to help get my in-laws house in order. Planning to evacuate tonight. Wife is talking about maybe South Carolina. If everyone is asleep in the car, auto-pilot may take me to Arkansas. Say a prayer. Thx
Where are you? I am in downtown Miami at the moment but heading back tomorrow

Bob

Sore from putting up shutters. Still have to help get my in-laws house in order. Planning to evacuate tonight. Wife is talking about maybe South Carolina. If everyone is asleep in the car, auto-pilot may take me to Arkansas. Say a prayer. Thx
Dude, SC is probably where Irma will wind up. Spend a few bucks and go to Maui for a week.

Pharm Frog

My company had a national meeting scheduled to begin on Monday in Hollywood FL. This morning we were told to still plan on going. Thankfully American Airlines started blasting texts out saying not to expect flights into South Florida and the company cancelled. Wasn't that enamored with flying on 9-11 anyway.

Prayers to all those affected by Irma. Evacuation has its own set of dangers.

The Colonel

Good luck, FL88. This one looks pretty gnarly...