• The KillerFrogs

How-To Report Bad Ads/Redirects

Purp

On a positive note, at least I get a $1,000 gift card for my trouble.

Are we hoping people will use these gift cards for paid memberships?

Purp

Just got this one 2 minutes later.

market://details?id=com.miniclip.eightballpool&referrer=adjust_reftag%3DcKyQq7y73HbLE%26utm_source%3DSourceMaven%26utm_campaign%3D1024%26utm_content%3D4%26utm_term%3Dforward

Purp

So I got another redirect today on mobile and immediately cleared my cache and cookies. Before I could even enter my username to login again I was redirected. That happened twice and I gave up. The site is currently unusable for me on mobile. I'll try again later, but if it happens again I won't try it for a while. I can't even stay on long enough to switch to the blue skin with no ads.

Salfrog

Tier 1
I have been getting redirects for weeks now, and just stopped reporting it. It doesn't do any good. They just keep popping up under a different URL's. I keep getting the same 3 redirects from considernetwork.com, brickages.com, and smidgesw.com.

Salfrog

Tier 1
New redirects coming from us.medievally244cu.pw saying this is a malicious site & that my cell phone now has a virus. Just letting you guys know. The others stopped over the weekend, but this one just happened.

ifrog

Redirect free for almost a month but got 4-5 already today via mobile. Some of the same that I have reported before.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Ads going crazy today. Getting an add in between every five threads. What? No more ad-free advantage for paid members?