• The KillerFrogs

Ex- Texas Running Back Arrested

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Rewind/re-mind me -- wasn't Foreman the guy that came to UT and eclipsed that loser Dal'jay something who had de-committed from the Frogs then quickly faded to obscurity in Austin? Or am i confusing losers again? Really need a program to keep up.

berryfrog95

Bad news after getting drafted by the hometown team.....he dropped a load of $ on his boys when he got that signing bonus, not a great start off the field.....smh

Nothing to see here. These players have got to learn to hang around a better group of friends. How many times do the boys from the hood bring down an NFL player. Wow just bad decisions. If you are in the NFL don't be near anyone carrying or smoking weed. He could get a contact high and have a positive test and really be screwed.

dawg

Rewind/re-mind me -- wasn't Foreman the guy that came to UT and eclipsed that loser Dal'jay something who had de-committed from the Frogs then quickly faded to obscurity in Austin? Or am i confusing losers again? Really need a program to keep up.

Any excuse to play this clip:

Foreman didn't eclipse Djae Johnson at RB; wHorn used Johnson mainly as a receiver and kick returner. You might be thinking of Johnathan Gray. Foreman emerged when Gray got hurt (IIRC, Gray got hurt in our glorious 2015 beatdown of wHorn, and Foreman played well in that 2nd half). Both Gray and Johnson were TCU commits who flipped to wHorn at the last minute.

Hughes Your Daddy

Any excuse to play this clip:

Foreman didn't eclipse Djae Johnson at RB; wHorn used Johnson mainly as a receiver and kick returner. You might be thinking of Johnathan Gray. Foreman emerged when Gray got hurt (IIRC, Gray got hurt in our glorious 2015 beatdown of wHorn, and Foreman played well in that 2nd half). Both Gray and Johnson were TCU commits who flipped to wHorn at the last minute.

Not trying to start anything, I'm simply curious, but why do you/others call them wHorn? I understand it's a play on their name as the [Long]horns, but I'm not sure I get the joke/reference you're going for. Something to do with "w.h.o.r.e" maybe, mixed with horn? Just curious.

dawg

Not trying to start anything, I'm simply curious, but why do you/others call them wHorn? I understand it's a play on their name as the [Long]horns, but I'm not sure I get the joke/reference you're going for. Something to do with "w.h.o.r.e" maybe, mixed with horn? Just curious.

For the same reason UT folk refer to us as Cockroaches or Roach: dates from the SWC days. SMU is smoo, aggy is aggy, tech is tceh; UH is coog high, and UT is wHorn. Some things just are.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
He's a good player, I'll give him that.

But he can go darn himself because during our game they never took their mouths off his and UT's dick. And we still beat their ass.