• The KillerFrogs

Darius Anderson article

Frog DJ

I teach 9th-10th grade Bible Study at church with a guy whose daughter graduated from George Ranch High School with Darius Anderson, and he told me before the season that CGP would "have a difficult time keeping Darius off the field - unless he redshirts him."

When I asked why he said, "This guy has some serious wiggle, and when he hits the second level - he's gone, most of the time." We saw that in Austin last Thanksgiving weekend, and I somehow can't help but believe we're going to see it again this next year, too.

Go Frogs!

Darius' freshman debut of 8.5 yards per carry pretty much speaks for itself. His next

three seasons could produce some electrifying results.

Darius' freshman debut of 8.5 yards per carry pretty much speaks for itself. His next

three seasons could produce some electrifying results.

His season average is based on not many carriers and a long run or two can make that higher than it should be. Especially when a fresh back comes in late in a game and defense is worn out. I like him and think he is great and given enough carriers he could have a high yards per carry, but 8.5 is not realistic for a whole season.

Horny4TCU

At 205lbs and squatting 660... that is impressive. He needs to powerlift in the offseason and set some state collegiate records.

TX_Krötenechse

I hope Sewo and Anderson both get a ton of carries this season. Also hope to see more of a balanced pass/run attack since our run blocking *should* be better behind a veteran o-line who have a real coach now and since Hill + our WR corps are shaky on the best of days.

Controversial opinions, I know.