• The KillerFrogs

2017 College World Series Thread

SnoSki

From TexAgs. There is so much wrong with this.

"We share a common culture in the SEC. Not so with the Big 12, and tu made it intolerable. Now we have natural rivalries developing with schools we have a mutual respect for. It's therefore easier to pull for them, and vice versa."

Darn the Aggies (swimmerbabe excluded, and I know she isn't one).

I am *sure* that Alabama, LSU, and the others have SO much respect for Texas A&M, athletically.

swimmerbabe11

Don't you regularly post on their board?

Oh, I totally do. I'm not going on there just to make myself mad though. I don't read Baylorfans, or shaggybevo, or RaiderRash (I dont know what their site is) because i don't care about their opinions and I assume I would just want to be like this:
DJ2OGEs.gif

It's not productive or healthy IMO. i like to put the best construction on things and if I can't, I avoid them.

Pharm Frog

Oh, I totally do. I'm not going on there just to make myself mad though. I don't read Baylorfans, or shaggybevo, or RaiderRash (I dont know what their site is) because i don't care about their opinions and I assume I would just want to be like this:
DJ2OGEs.gif

It's not productive or healthy IMO. i like to put the best construction on things and if I can't, I avoid them.

I don't go there to get mad. I go for amusement...similar to here. Now I must confess that I do visit B-fans every now and then and end up getting mad. But my visits there are more to understand the cultural depravity that infects that place.

swimmerbabe11

Your hair does look fabulous. You got the bangs working for you. Considering a perm next? Perms are baaaaaack.....

Thank you :)

Also, no. I tried to do a beach wave in college...my first "expensive" haircut. It was a complete disaster. I was crushed.
I've never put chemicals in my hair since.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I think my hair looks fabulous.

I've had bangs for a year now, so yes. I did have her fix up my bangs.

View attachment 3227

Since what bangs are all the "kids" are doing these days, you get a stupid snapchat pic.

Concur.
The one thing I miss from the 70's - long hair (girls Only!). In '76 when Dorothy Hamill won the gold in a pixie cut, all the girls cut their long tresses overnight. Gaaaah!