• The KillerFrogs

3rd Annual Bracket Competition

swimmerbabe11

If anyone wanted to join in. I didn't do any of the normal prep work/advertising etc, but I through together the bracket and I'll score y'all for bragging rights if you want to do it.

And if anyone appreciates the scorekeeping/template making etc, they can throw some money into my MS150 account ;)

D1Baseball also has one going if you want one that is way fancier and coded and stuff. Mine is all manual labor.

edit: sorry, link isn't cooperating on this forum

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Get with the PC program...it's womanual labor. Or is it s/heual labor? Or is it genderneutralual labor? Or perhaps whateveriidentifywithathemomentual labor? I can't keep up either but this HR department sure wants me to. Seriously, I am missing a large portion of your original post and the second one too. Is there a link?

EDIT: nm

GeoFrog

Username
Geo Frog

Not bad for the guy who usually just posts .gif's on this board.

giphy.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Username
Geo Frog

Histag10

KD_95

Texas Rebel

Radiant

Sea Pony

Voodoo ag

Swimmerbabe11

Trouble
Geofrog didn't disclose he's a professional bookie did he? He and his Russian counterparts either a) fixed all the games in his favor or b) hacked your bracket and changed his picks after the fact. DQ him.

swimmerbabe11

If any of y'all wanna do a super regional going forward, I'll score that, just with a penalty of no points for previous games and youll be in a separate ranking pool.

I only say this meaning that you can use my template.

You should still donate to the MS150.