• The KillerFrogs

Big-12 Post-Spring RB ranking

DaCrief

The TCU Bears? Shortage at WR?

http://www.espn.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/120035/big-12-post-spring-position-rankings-rb-3

i
3. TCU (2): Kyle Hicks is the most productive returning back in the Big 12. After he sat out the spring game, the Horned Frogs expect a big year from the senior, backed up by sophomores Darius Anderson and Sewo Olonilua. Shaun Nixon, injured last season, returns to the mix -- but at wide receiver, an indication of the Bears' shortage there, his strengths as a playmaker and the workload likely to fall on Hicks.

Bob Sugar

"Shaun Nixon, injured last season, returns to the mix -- but at wide receiver, an indication of the Bears' shortage there, his strengths as a playmaker and the workload likely to fall on Hicks."

So much fail in this "sentence." if you can call it that. Taking out his added phrases: Nixon returns to the mix, but at WR his strengths as a playmaker and the workload likely to fall on Hicks.

giphy.gif

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
This is very common outside Texas. I have seen us conjoined with Baylor, SMU and even TSU (surprisingly most TSU references were from Texans!).

Limp Lizard

I will put up Anderson and Olonilua against any reserve pair in that list. Hope to see both of them get more carries this year, since Green and TJ are gone.