• The KillerFrogs

Alamo Bowl Game Thread

fwfrog

Mean Purple said:
I'm gonna say it. Coaches have been way too soft on the players this year. That team gave up after the first two touch downs. Too many players sitting out with light sprains and a broken toe. Congrats, we are the new Texas Tech (Leach version).
Bull [ Finebaum ]! Coaches to busy not having enough players ready to play a full season.

nwlafrog

Mean Purple said:
I'm gonna say it. Coaches have been way too soft on the players this year. That team gave up after the first two touch downs. Too many players sitting out with light sprains and a broken toe. Congrats, we are the new Texas Tech (Leach version).
If they are hurt they are hurt, MP.....can't point the blame at injured players. Peanut is forcing a game w/ a broken collar bone. So far we have been overmatched and UO is playing a year older and a size up from us.

TooColdU

This has been one of the most frustrating seasons to have to endure. Yes we should give props to Coach P for overcoming so much and getting this team to 10 wins. However, I feel as though this season as aged all of us at least 10 years.

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass
watchoutforthelizard said:
I'm so embarrassed for this team and it all starts with TB and leading by example. This is pathetic and I hope the team is embarrassed by their performance thus far
You are a scheissing beating.

Mean Purple

All of you hoping they get fired up at half need a reality check. GP won't do that. He'll jump on them for mistakes and then say it is up to them if they want to play. Just like his refusal to quit leaving dbacks in single coverage. "They'll have to step up and make the play". 30 Freshman are playing games for the Frogs. They don't have that kind of experience.

Sorry, but this is on the coaches.