• The KillerFrogs

OT: Luke Wilson a TCU alum?

cdsfrog

Ron Swanson said:
A lot of chicks say that dudes who boned them and didn't marry them are dooshes.

Haha. Well my sister knew him as well ( they didn't bone to my knowledge) and she thought he was an epic doosh. They had a couple classes together. Shockingly he had a massive ego

Big Frog II

TCURiggs said:

Pretty sure Chris Kline never went to TCU. His brother did, but I think Chris just hung out with him in FW occasionally.
I believe he went for 1 year.  After American Pie made it big, he never came back.

sdfrog

cdsfrog said:
Chris Klein dated my sisters best friend, apparently he was pretty dooshy,
Never knew that about LW either.

I'm some girls think I'm dooshy. Life is funny like that.

Chris went pro early. Definitely not dooshy back then. Smart guy. Nice guy. Right place at right time. Good for him.

Same Ole Wiley

sdfrog said:
Never knew that about LW either.

I'm some girls think I'm dooshy. Life is funny like that.

Chris went pro early. Definitely not dooshy back then. Smart guy. Nice guy. Right place at right time. Good for him.
I thought he was a total doosh

Ron Swanson

Dman890 said:
Chris Klein definitely went to TCU.  A Lambda Chi I believe if I remember correctly.
Yeah I was on a Lambda Chi rush trip and was looking through their rush pamphlet... I saw him and said "that looks just like the dude from American Pie". I didn't think for a second that it might actually be him.

His brother was a Lambda Chi as well.

hometown frog

Can confirm Chris went to TCU. And I can confirm he was a dewsh. His story of how he was 'found' and got cast into movies is definitely a case of right place at the right time.