• The KillerFrogs

Waymon is out for the year

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
To those of you posting second hand information from sources within TCU, quit posting what you're being told. Many people at TCU read these boards and I can guarantee this thread in particular is being monitored right now. As a few others have already stated, if you want your friends to keep their positions within the athletic department don't betray their confidence.

froginmn

Sorry driving and typing, excuse me. As a letterman I would never joke or make up rumors about our team. We'll get conformation soon
I just heard that georgelanescaddy suffered a horrific injury in an accident caused by texting and driving.

Stay off the phone when behind the wheel George (and I'll try to do the same)!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
To those of you posting second hand information from sources within TCU, quit posting what you're being told. Many people at TCU read these boards and I can guarantee this thread in particular is being monitored right now. As a few others have already stated, if you want your friends to keep their positions within the athletic department don't betray their confidence.
Why are we allowing second-hand info and rumors to begin with? Oh, I know.

Trelvis

Its pretty telling that this thread is still open IMO. If it was just some b.s. I feel like this thread would have been deleted completely.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Why are we allowing second-hand info and rumors to begin with? Oh, I know.

I might be an admin, but I don't spike threads, ban users or delete comments. I leave that for the moderators, Wes and Scott. I'm just the tech guy, so any questions regarding the rules these posts might be in violation of should be directed to them. :wink:

Fiscuits

It's called anonymity...we all have it, unless some d wad starts posting names, SS#'s and pics....relax...no. one. on. earth. takes anything here seriously (except half of the daily posters with over 9000 posts)

jake102

I might be an admin, but I don't spike threads, ban users or delete comments. I leave that for the moderators, Wes and Scott. I'm just the tech guy, so any questions regarding the rules these posts might be in violation of should be directed to them. :wink:

Do you have the ability to award warning points? I wouldn't mind having 32 warning points, it's my lucky number.

asleep003

I actually just compiled a list (might be some slight position/reasoning errors).....

Injury:

Waymon James – Starting RB (if rumors are true)
Travoskey Garrett – Probable starting CB
Stephen Bryant – Starting TE/FB
Ross Forrest - Starting DE
Danny Heiss - Backup LB
Blake Roberts – Backup DE
Ethan Grant - Backup RB
Greg Burks – Backup LB

Drug Bust:

Tanner Brock – Starting LB
Devin Johnson – Starting safety
DJ Yendry – Starting DT
Ty Horn – Backup OT

Grades/Unspecified reasons:

Ed Wesley – Starting RB
James Dunbar – Starting OT
Deryck Gildon – Brock’s replacement, starting LB
Travaris Battle – Potential starting CB
Carter Wall - Backup OL
Nykerion Wellington – Backup OT
James Bailey – Backup safety

Pretty much right on ... believe at Ty Horn's dismissal, in February, he was a projected starter.

Cheers !

Dogfrog

Not really.

Has anybody ever noticed that when it comes to medical issues Gary Patterson is a Bill Belichick starter kit (or any NHL coach). I'm surprised he hasn't referred to it as a 'lower body injury'.

FWIW, I heard the same news for a long time poster (who is a doctor, as it happens) about 6pm last night. Doesn't make it a verified fact, certainly, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for GMFP or the school to give us a complete rundown.

Another red flag - thread's been around for 9 hours, and it hasn't been deleted yet. And the owners are more wired in than 99.5% of the posters here. Just sayin'.

True about GP. He has always been a true believer in the "privacy" issues related to injuries although that may really be because he knows the unknown makes Virginia's preparation a little more complicated.

matmoo123

True about GP. He has always been a true believer in the "privacy" issues related to injuries although that may really be because he knows the unknown makes Virginia's preparation a little more complicated.

The truth is GP has a deal with Wes and the boys. This kind of speculation brings traffic to the site. Eyeballs bring ad revenue. GP gets a cut of the deal. it's been going on for years now.