1. The KillerFrogs

New Profile Posts

1. Jefffrog1993
    Jefffrog1993 FrogPreacher
    Sorry FrogPreacher.
  2. kaiser soze
    kaiser soze Sweat Equity
    Did you ever post your firms investment outlook? I did not see it elsewhere .

Given all the market flux, especially with oil & treasuries this weekend, I'd appreciate reviewing if you're still amenable to sharing.
  3. Dutch
    Dutch ShadowFrog
    817 926 5616
  4. Dutch
    Dutch ShadowFrog
    Would you like 2 or 4 free ones for OU basketball today ?
    1. ShadowFrog
      ShadowFrog
      Thanks for the offer but I am totally booked up today. Mark
      Mar 7, 2020
      Dutch likes this.
  5. Billy Clyde
    Billy Clyde Ryann Zeller
    Hi Ryann- Wonder if you could clarify something for me: I received a notice that a post of mine was deleted from the Ohio State players thread with the notation of "don't circumvent profanity filters." I have no idea what it was or how it was a violation. Thanks for your help!
    1. Ryann Zeller
      Ryann Zeller
      Hi Billy. It may have been an accident or a misspelled bad word made it through the filter. We have fun with the filters but some people just love to beat the system which defeats the whole purpose. I appreciate your concern... I’m not worried about it, if you’re not. I’m sorry it was deleted (if by accident). Here’s my cell 817-821-0235 if you ever need to text me directly. Thx & Go Frogs!
      Mar 16, 2020
  6. LawFrog504
    LawFrog504 GetToTheQB
    Need those rodeo tickets ASAP
    GetToTheQB likes this.
  7. ShreveFrog
    ShreveFrog Long Time Lurker
    (2 of 2) It's been amazing and I'm starting my tenth year doing these stories. If you could tell me more about Mr. Moss and how to contact him, I'd sure appreciate it. (My quick people search was a dead end.) Thanks.
  8. ShreveFrog
    ShreveFrog Long Time Lurker
    Hello. Thanks for responding to my post about the Bronze Star Frog. The vehicle description you gave sure makes it sound like it's the Zack Moss you know. Can you tell me more about him and his military service? Does he live in the Texarkana area? The reason I ask: I do a weekly television news featured called "Hometown Patriot" in the Shreveport-Texarkana area. I profile veterans, usually about their combat story.
  9. FeistyFrog
  10. LawFrog504
    LawFrog504 GetToTheQB
    Any update on the rodeo tickets?
    GetToTheQB likes this.
    1. GetToTheQB
      GetToTheQB
      Yeah. Malcolm Kelly is holding on to them for us.
      Nov 29, 2019
  11. Icaughtthevisor
    Icaughtthevisor
    Caught Gary Patterson's visor at the first Big 12 championship game.
  12. dawg
    dawg
    Bleeding purple; hopefully not bleeding out.
  13. WaitTillNextYear
    WaitTillNextYear
    Do you believe in miracles?
  14. Alex C
    Alex C
    N100 119 X 7-10 for sale vs APB
  15. Boris Blondeinberg
    Boris Blondeinberg
    I am from Deggendorf Germany, current stay in Terra Haute Indiana. Have watched college football last 4 years. Excited to watch Alex Honig
  16. Huttofrog
  17. rtpfrog
    rtpfrog wes
    Wes, I saw the post last week in regards to Proton Treatment. I underwent a 8 week Proton treatment 10 years ago. If your situation is treatable with Proton treatment I would highly encourage investigating. If you have any questions please email me and happy to discuss.
  18. LawFrog504
    LawFrog504 GetToTheQB
    Any chance you can hook me up with some rodeo tix? Trying to get a front row view for when the grand champion steer gets his balls twisted
    GetToTheQB likes this.
  19. LawFrog504
    LawFrog504 GetToTheQB
    I love Fort Worth! We are the best!
    GetToTheQB likes this.
  20. Hoosierfrog
    Hoosierfrog wes
    Sign me up for the newsletter please.

Kirbysdad@hotmail.com