1. The KillerFrogs

New Profile Posts

1. Huttofrog
  2. rtpfrog
    rtpfrog wes
    Wes, I saw the post last week in regards to Proton Treatment. I underwent a 8 week Proton treatment 10 years ago. If your situation is treatable with Proton treatment I would highly encourage investigating. If you have any questions please email me and happy to discuss.
  3. LawFrog504
    LawFrog504 GetToTheQB
    Any chance you can hook me up with some rodeo tix? Trying to get a front row view for when the grand champion steer gets his balls twisted
  4. LawFrog504
    LawFrog504 GetToTheQB
    I love Fort Worth! We are the best!
    GetToTheQB likes this.
  5. Hoosierfrog
    Hoosierfrog wes
    Sign me up for the newsletter please.

Kirbysdad@hotmail.com
  6. John R Fleck
    John R Fleck wes
    I'd like to subscribe to your special daily posts but I don't know how to get your email address to send a note. Weird eh??
  7. LVH
    LVH
    Travel Baseball Hater
  8. HoustonHornedFrog
    HoustonHornedFrog
    HoustonHornedFrog
  9. Leap Frog
    Leap Frog Frog DJ
    Article about Davey has been retracted-- just as well since it was about his financial condition.
    Anyway, friends and ex-teammates came up big when his money and insurance ran out.
    His legend lives on, as it should, because he was a great little guy who battled the "C' for 7 years.
    Hope this helps, I am going to leave it there. Leap Frog.
    Frog DJ likes this.
    1. Frog DJ
      Frog DJ
      Thanks, Leap. Based on past posts you and I must be about the same age (I'm 70 years old and class of '70).

I was an RTF major, and Larry Later was my primary prof in most classes. We might actually know each other.
      Dec 30, 2018
    2. Frog DJ
      Frog DJ
      I'll just go ahead and say it, but there's absolutely NO pressure for you to reveal your identity if you prefer not to.

Randy Hames is my name, and I also graduated from Paschal in 66.

I have been in radio/TV for 55 years.
      Dec 30, 2018
  10. Hornet Frog
    Hornet Frog
    Incarcerated
  11. WaitTillNextYear
    WaitTillNextYear
    What does it take to recognize a turnover machine on the field? This is beyond absurd.
  12. BankerFrog
    BankerFrog YA
    If the tix are still open I'd love to have 'em! Go frogs!
    1. YA
      YA
      They are yours. Have tickets with me. Eating lunch at Rodeo Goat so you tell me how you want to get them to you.
      Sep 21, 2018
  13. TCU's Daddy Brutus
    TCU's Daddy Brutus
    Just the father of TCU, Brutus the Buckeye. Will exert dominance this weekend.
  14. Borat Sagdiyev
    Borat Sagdiyev tcumamacita
    Tickets are still available. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
    1. tcumamacita
      tcumamacita
      If you still have them. What section are they in?
      Sep 6, 2018
  15. 2314
    2314 Westsider
    Thanks, Westsider. Much appreciated
  16. 2314
    2314 Leap Frog
    Leap, thank you for the comforting words. I slap myself for not introducing you to my Dad. Y'all could have told some stories about TCU. Interesting fact about my Dad: He said growing up in Washington state he got the old Humble Network radio broadcasts of SWC games way over west in Spokane, Washington. He always loved to tell stories about Kern Tips.
  17. 2314
    2314 ShreveFrog
    Gerry, thank you for your comforting words in the post David made with my Dad's obit.
    1. ShreveFrog
      ShreveFrog
      I hope you and Judy are finding comfort in warm memories of your father. I would like to have met him. Hope to see you soon.
      Aug 29, 2018
  18. CoachMelissaGB
  19. Tumbleweed
    Tumbleweed
    been around under different handles. Butted heads with Chris Fargas (Whitewolf) a time or two. Wes & KFC hv come a long way.
  20. Hoosierfrog
    Hoosierfrog BABYFACE
    Just checking in to see how you are doing. Hope things are improving.