• The KillerFrogs

Zaycoven Henderson flipping to Texas?

TX_Krötenechse

Don't go crazy. He isn't lost yet - just looking around. Can't blame him. He still likes us and we are high on his list. It is tough to argue with potential starting time on the UT d-line, though.

talor

TX_Krötenechse said:
Don't go crazy. He isn't lost yet - just looking around. Can't blame him. He still likes us and we are high on his list. It is tough to argue with potential starting time on the UT d-line, though.
By the time he gets on campus Hunter may be on an NFL roster.  Pierson is also coming along nicely.  I'm not sure he gets drafted but I think he will be in training camp for sure.  Henderson needs to know we also lost David Johnson.

Oh well....time will tell.

SwissArmyFrog

Flying T said:
This is unreal. The guy loved TCU and we can't hold on to him? I feel like TCU recruiting could fall into a barrel of teets and come out sucking their thumb. Same story with Connor Mayes, reeks of incompetence.

Well, maybe - just maybe - he didn't love us as much as he said.  Kids say a lot of things, sometimes they try to talk themselves into believing things.  He recently made a huge decision, and maybe he's just a little bit nervous, wanting to be sure he made the right decision.  Wish it all were as accurate as rocket science, but unfortunately...