• The KillerFrogs

Zaycoven Henderson flipping to Texas?

Texas Football

Word is out that a committed Texas HS player is flipping his commitment. Early report is that it is Zaycoven. 

He added pretty much our entire football team on Twitter today as welll as Patrick Suddes. 

Texas Football

I didnt see any threads on it and no where did I say I was breaking news. Its all over twitter and the 247 guys are blowing it up. Hell it's on shaggy and they are the last to get their info. My bad. 

What thread is it being discussed on?

funny-gif-deja-vu.gif

Double D

Tier 1
Well when UT gets blown out for the 4th year in a row in the annual dismantling at the Cotton Bowl, we will see where TCU stands in recruiting. Until then, its way too early to start thinking about signing day.

pgdaly84

Jeremy Clark from Scout confirms that he's decommitted. Only way we're gonna keep these kids is to win. We can make all the excuses we want, but we haven't delivered on the field since we joined the Big 12. Right now our results back up the claim "They only won because they were in a weak conference." Hopefully, we can turn that around this season. Also, I wonder what the coaches need to adjust in their approach to keep commits staying committed.

TCURiggs

pgdaly84 said:
Jeremy Clark from Scout confirms that he's decommitted. Only way we're gonna keep these kids is to win. We can make all the excuses we want, but we haven't delivered on the field since we joined the Big 12. Right now our results back up the claim "They only won because they were in a weak conference." Hopefully, we can turn that around this season. Also, I wonder what the coaches need to adjust in their approach to keep commits staying committed.
I think you answered that last part with the rest of your post

mrhornedfrog

If I remember correctly one can't sign until National signing day. Lots can and will happen with high school kids. Way too early to be excited about any of them for any school. I still see him coming back!!!!

bscttyb

It's a shame. He was all Tcu, his teammate must have been in his ear who is committed to Texas. Too bad he would of flourished under CGP.

pgdaly84

TCURiggs said:
I think you answered that last part with the rest of your post
Haha. I meant in the way our staff keeps up with guys after they commit. The ones who flip always seem to mention that they "feel the love." I think it's fair to wonder if maybe the staff isn't putting in quite enough time making the commits continue to feel wanted. I'm sure it's probably just the UT brainwash, but you never know.