• The KillerFrogs

Zack Allen was the best QB today

steelfrog

Tier 1
Here's the deal though, which Steel don't understand.  IF it's the case that the "race" is close, why would you choose the guy who is also your best receiver over the guy who, though he may be slightly less good at QB, cannot contribute at all except at QB?

In terms of keeping your best players on the field, your playmakers, it makes ZERO sense.

If it's the case, as Steel believes it is, that this is all about practice competition right now, then that's fine.

ShreveFrog

Well, I want the best quarterback,  unless we're a complete disaster at wr. But hopefully we get BC back. We know Porter is good. Echols Luper looks good. So does Story. You still have Slanina and the rest.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Boykin has proven he is a talented, athletic sub .500 winning QB!

I say stick with a guy that is athletic and talented even if he doesn't know how to win. Mr. Happy Feet!
NOT

Johnny Football Manziel doesn't look like a prototypical QB........ But he know's how to win!!!!
Give me a winner every time.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
My Buddy Steve said:

Old news.  Everybody knows that he moved to Tulsa months ago.    He's hanging around water fountains there looking for fights.  

I am all for giving out and taking a little trash talk, but this is a horrible effort on your part.  Ya gotta come with it.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
My Buddy Steve said:

hey tell us more about the 83 acre "ranch" ??? 

It is actually about 170 with the other tract of land.  It is not mine, it is my FILs.  Longhorn out there, 5 ponds, with a hell of a view and bad arse old barn.  You interested in buying?

BTW, this was a terrible effort on your part as well.  You gotta say something bad about me, my wife, or my dead grandfather.  Anything else is childs play....