• The KillerFrogs

You gotta love this game.

Froglaw

After the formation of the BC$ and our 1997 one and ten season, I really thought TCU football was dead.

Here we are almost 11 years later, playing on Thursday night national TV with the BC$ bowl on the line, at home, first cool night of the year, and with the best team TCU has had in a good while (I think better than 2005, but we will see).

Its fall, a time for change. A time for a Horned Frog Whuppin!!!!!!!!!

Go Frogs!!!!!!!!!!

BABYFACE

I am so excited, I am about to crap in my pants. Uh, nevermind, it's actually the bowl of chili and onions I just had for lunch.

Double D

Tier 1
As FROGLAW says, in only the way he can, "Its gonna be grrreeeeeeaaaaaatttt!!!!"

Now if we could only pry Body by Whataburger away from the Lettermen's PIT and get him to actually go into the game...

QUOTE(Froglaw @ Oct 16 2008, 05:05 PM) [snapback]227793[/snapback]
After the formation of the BC$ and our 1997 one and ten season, I really thought TCU football was dead.

Here we are almost 11 years later, playing on Thursday night national TV with the BC$ bowl on the line, at home, first cool night of the year, and with the best team TCU has had in a good while (I think better than 2005, but we will see).

Its fall, a time for change. A time for a Horned Frog Whuppin!!!!!!!!!

Go Frogs!!!!!!!!!!

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Oct 16 2008, 12:26 PM) [snapback]227813[/snapback]
I am so excited, I am about to crap in my pants. Uh, nevermind, it's actually the bowl of chili and onions I just had for lunch.

Homeade? Potbellys? Jasons Deli? I think I ate chili 4 nights out of the week during the winter.

Jet Set Frog

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Oct 16 2008, 12:55 PM) [snapback]227843[/snapback]
Homeade? Potbellys? Jasons Deli? I think I ate chili 4 nights out of the week during the winter.

OOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo.........I REALLY wish I had time to whip up a batch before the game. This would be a PERFECT night for it.

TheSheik

QUOTE(The Borg @ Oct 16 2008, 01:02 PM) [snapback]227853[/snapback]
Whaddaya guys all still doing on this board? Shouldn't you all be out tailgaiting right now??

Hey Borgy, its Thursday, people have to work, Ill be out there at 3