• The KillerFrogs

You are the defensive coordinator for OU

SwissArmyFrog

If I’m the DC on Saturday I’m lining up with 9 instead of 11 players..DBs on the DL, playing man on Reagor with the nose tackle, and only playing backups.

Rule check: a defense would not be penalized for having less than 11 players on the field for any given play, correct? Such would seem obvious, as they are penalizing themselves by having fewer players, but one never knows.

hindry

i kinda liked how the announcers called it last Saturday They waxed eloquent on GMFP defense for 2 minutes and then the snap and UT went for 11. LMFAO. these guys are useless as Brilesboobs on a hog when it comes to actual game commentary. Reading off cue cards i assume.

here is my prediction.....someone somewhere, a coach , pre-game analysts , corso, someone will say KH needs to use his feet, then his arms, then his hips then his head etc etc etc and if he does so we will score

maximilian

Well, here I go. Hill seems to struggle in the cold weather. Might remember his numbers(before he was benched) after first 5 games at Aggieland.

Ah yes, those bitter cold October nights in Starkville, College Station, and Tuscaloosa. Makes Madison and Ann Arbor look like the Sahara.

ECoastFrog

i kinda liked how the announcers called it last Saturday They waxed eloquent on GMFP defense for 2 minutes and then the snap and UT went for 11. LMFAO. these guys are useless as Brilesboobs on a hog when it comes to actual game commentary. Reading off cue cards i assume.

here is my prediction.....someone somewhere, a coach , pre-game analysts , corso, someone will say KH needs to use his feet, then his arms, then his hips then his head etc etc etc and if he does so we will score

Yeah, I (a woman, who knowingly doesn't understand many fb rules) feel certain I could do as good a job as some of these announcers. "Well, he's going to have to get that into the end zone in order to score." "Letting the QB getting sacked isn't going to work for them." Ridiculous. I really could do that.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Are the announcers supposed to know what will happen in the future? Were they only supposed to talk about the defense for two minutes when they were assured the next play was going to be well defended?

Seems like fake outrage, IMO.

hindry

they just ran with that tcu D talking point all game long. i love it , feels great. Blather yes but sports journalism it ain't.

Spike

Yeah, I (a woman, who knowingly doesn't understand many fb rules) feel certain I could do as good a job as some of these announcers. "Well, he's going to have to get that into the end zone in order to score." "Letting the QB getting sacked isn't going to work for them." Ridiculous. I really could do that.

Make Brown makes great money to make comments like that.

FROG PARENTS 1961

stay in the kitchen