• The KillerFrogs

You are the defensive coordinator for OU

Gunner

What would you do?

Amateur stuff coming, can't you just see it.

Well, here I go. Hill seems to struggle in the cold weather. Might remember his numbers(before he was benched) after first 5 games at Aggieland.

It was pretty cold up at Iowa State. Gonna' be chilly at Norman. So, DC says, I take away what's worked for Frogs. The run game. Strong safety will line up close in, as will outside linebacker. Jam the middle and make Hill throw. Then, he seems to struggle throwing deep, so we line other safeties and corners to stop short to medium passes.

It might be an over simplification but this ain't brain surgery.

Last edited:

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Use quick passing game to make them run sideline to sideline just like last week then hit some long runs off tackle

Horny4TCU

Play with 11 DBs or 11 Corners, depending on a run or pass. At least, I think that is how Mike Stoops makes defensive play calls.

SwissArmyFrog

I'd do what the last few teams have done - emphasize stopping the run and make Kenny beat you with his arm and hope for the best.

Looking forward to this game. I'll be in the stands in Norman...my only other 'away' game for the Frogs was the 2012 game vs. Baylor (a 49-21 beatdown)...unless you count the Alamo Bowl.

Funny thing... I rode the Frog Bus to the Alamo Bowl and expected that a lot of the people would get to know one another a little and find out who was who at KF, but there was very, if any, little interaction between people who didn't already know one another. Then I realized that because of all of the witching that goes on here people probably don't want other people to know who they are on KF!

f_399

It won't be that cold. It was colder yesterday here than it will be in Norman Saturday. It may actually be colder today in fort Worth as well.

Hopefully they were able to get acclimated to it.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I'd do what the last few teams have done - emphasize stopping the run and make Kenny beat you with his arm and hope for the best.

Looking forward to this game. I'll be in the stands in Norman...my only other 'away' game for the Frogs was the 2012 game vs. Baylor (a 49-21 beatdown)...unless you count the Alamo Bowl.

Funny thing... I rode the Frog Bus to the Alamo Bowl and expected that a lot of the people would get to know one another a little and find out who was who at KF, but there was very, if any, little interaction between people who didn't already know one another. Then I realized that because of all of the witching that goes on here people probably don't want other people to know who they are on KF!
I don't care if people know who I am. Not that anyone would care to

LSU Game Attendee

I don't care if people know who I am. Not that anyone would care to
So you're not his guy, then.
murray_right%20image1a.png

PO Frog

If I’m the DC on Saturday I’m lining up with 9 instead of 11 players and leaving Diarse and Turpin completely uncovered on every play, lining up my DBs on the DL, playing man on Reagor with the nose tackle, and only playing backups.
Are they 9 little Ditkas?

puckster59

Whatever the weather, I'm putting eight in the box and jamming receivers. Five can't block eight, as we've seen, on running plays, and heat on Hill with receivers that sometimes struggle to get separation will equal a lot of bad throws. With my offense, I'll take the chance of getting burned a few times.