• The KillerFrogs

Wow! BaylorFans just referred to the CFP committee as Inept!

French Frog

icon19.gif
 Please don't let this inept committee ruin a historic season.

All we can worry about is beating Kansas State. We play better pissed so Im thinking this news tonight is bad news for the cats. I don't give a crap anymore about the playoff. In fact, a little relieved to blow up all this pressure. Let's beat Kansas State. A small victory is fine with me. Win back to back big 12 Championships (did you hear what I just said?? think about that for a minute - especially if you were a fan post Teaff and pre Briles) and enjoy this next step up in our programs rise. Let's not be down about this. It's not fair to our amazing coaches and student athletes. I'd rather be a bear than anything else. Sic'em!!!

Last edited by BearTruth; 12-02-14 at 08:44 PM.

mc1502

Their fan base is reaching.   There's an entire thread dedicated to the theory that the committee has been releasing fake rankings all these weeks so that they could build the drama to the point where they flip the script on the final ranking and put BU over TCU.    

jack the frog

The inept comment is the flyweight comment from over there. Really off the hook now.
About 1/2 of them are convinced they are still "in". Committee is going to have to put one behind the ear of the entire Baylor team before they get it.

mc1502 said:
Their fan base is reaching.   There's an entire thread dedicated to the theory that the committee has been releasing fake rankings all these weeks so that they could build the drama to the point where they flip the script on the final ranking and put BU over TCU.    

Yes typical Baylor delusion for you, and I feel its only going to get more and more serious for them as it plays out 

dirtefrog

jack the weed said:
The inept comment is the flyweight comment from over there. Really off the hook now.
About 1/2 of them are convinced they are still "in". Committee is going to have to put one behind the ear of the entire Baylor team before they get it.

Unfortunately for a lot of them I think they have to believe they are still in it for fear of losing their mind. I can't imagine what it'd be like on the opposite side of this but man am I enjoying it.

grt

French Frog said:
icon19.gif
 Please don't let this inept committee ruin a historic season.

All we can worry about is beating Kansas State. We play better pissed so Im thinking this news tonight is bad news for the cats. I don't give a crap anymore about the playoff. In fact, a little relieved to blow up all this pressure. Let's beat Kansas State. A small victory is fine with me. Win back to back big 12 Championships (did you hear what I just said?? think about that for a minute - especially if you were a fan post Teaff and pre Briles) and enjoy this next step up in our programs rise. Let's not be down about this. It's not fair to our amazing coaches and student athletes. I'd rather be a bear than anything else. Sic'em!!!

Last edited by BearTruth; 12-02-14 at 08:44 PM.

whateva sucka!

BigEasyFrog

News to Baylor fans even though Captain Obvious = Captain Obvious...

Attempt....

to....

Schedule....

Harder....

Non....

Conference....

Opponents....

While I'm very surprised we leaped up to #3, and teams might have hiccups along the way (we did with KU obviously), Baylor is just doing this to themselves by not following this simple concept.

FrogRails

mc1502 said:
AKA the "Dot Race" argument ... lol

Purp

TopFrog said:
More work for the PR firm.
Interesting angle.  Maybe, like any good government contractor, the PR firm saw an opportunity to bilk more money from BU so they lobbied the committee to first move TCU up to 3 so that they could ensure some job security and get a little more work for the next several weeks.  Maybe all the #baylortears conspiracy theories are rubbing off on me.

berryfrog95

Ian McCaul just said on Austin radio he was confused at the committee criteria and thinks they are suggesting that they want the hottest teams in Top 4.....HEs Right!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
The committee wants what it feels are the four BEST teams. Not the most deserving necessarily. Not hard to get unless you are crying #baylortears.

ProfessorChaos4

I feel him on everything but the comment about the committee. I have been trying to preach to myself for weeks to enjoy the ride and be proud of what the team accomplishes on the field regardless of what the committee has to say. Fortunately it has fallen our way so far.

Nohitter

neutral observer said:
I believe many of us would be upset as well had the tables been turned.
I KNOW many of us would be.  That's why I don't get involved in any of these debates. You may as well throw Florida State and Ohio State in the fray as well.  Everyone has valid reasons for not being ranked higher than they are.  I could give you plenty of reasons why TCU should be #1.